• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    For those of you that will not bank with Bank Of America because they froze a Gun Manfucturer's account and wont shop at Dicks anymore because they stop selling AR's, thats your choice and you have the right to that choice. But do you really think that BOA and Dicks cares what we think?

BOA is a huge Bank. The gun owners that bank there is only a small percentage of their clients. For every gun owner that leaves that bank there will be at least one anti-gun hater or more that becomes members there because of their stance on guns.

Dicks is a huge sporting chain. Guns is just a little small piece of what they have to offer the public.

To most people guns are a hobby, and I have more than one hobby. Yes I am mad because they stop selling AR's and other guns, but I also play softball, golf, ect. I will not stop buying these things because Dicks pissed me off about the firearms. I will how ever stop buying Firearms from there.

Everyone has an opinion and are entitled to it.

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    Everyone does have an opinion and they are all like rear ends because most of them stink. Yours just happens to stink more than others. If enough people withdraw their business from these anti Second Amendment companies then they will either get their minds right or go out of business. I wouldn't "bank" with any bank to begin with as I have far better services and NO costs through my credit union and anyone can jokn for 5.00. I also ha e a voice in my credit union as a "owner".
    As for Dick's Sporting Goods they can choose to carry what theh want and you can shop there for your overpriced softball equipment if you like. You would find MUCH better deals though buying from internet sellers. There is also a shop nearby my that sells archery equipment, has a shooting range with the DART system for archery, sells fishing equipment and any kind of firearm they can get for you or that they have in stock ALONG with softball and baseball equipment for youth and adults.
    There are better choices out there and instead of being lazy and blaming others for being too strict on their beliefs of not dealing with companies willing to trample on the rights of FREE AMERICAN CITIZENS, you should do a little research and find companies that deal with responsible firearms owners. Otherwise my opinion is that you roll over and give up your firearms.

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    Sometimes it's not about actually hurting a company or other entity financially, it's about what principles you believe in.
    It's my hard-earned money, I'd rather spend it with someone that shares my values.

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    I don't care for Dicks or BOA and never have. IMO, Dicks is the most pathetic sporting goods store I have ever been in. I drive past the Dicks an extra 25 miles to shop at Academy Sports. They have a much better selection in every category and better prices to boot. My disdain for Dicks goes far beyond their position on ARs. You shop wherever you want, just stop preaching to the rest of us about with whom we should (or should not) do business.

TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    Everyone does have an opinion and they are all like rear ends because most of them stink. Yours just happens to stink more than others. If enough people withdraw their business from these anti Second Amendment companies then they will either get their minds right or go out of business. I wouldn't "bank" with any bank to begin with as I have far better services and NO costs through my credit union and anyone can jokn for 5.00. I also ha e a voice in my credit union as a "owner".
    As for Dick's Sporting Goods they can choose to carry what theh want and you can shop there for your overpriced softball equipment if you like. You would find MUCH better deals though buying from internet sellers. There is also a shop nearby my that sells archery equipment, has a shooting range with the DART system for archery, sells fishing equipment and any kind of firearm they can get for you or that they have in stock ALONG with softball and baseball equipment for youth and adults.
    There are better choices out there and instead of being lazy and blaming others for being too strict on their beliefs of not dealing with companies willing to trample on the rights of FREE AMERICAN CITIZENS, you should do a little research and find companies that deal with responsible firearms owners. Otherwise my opinion is that you roll over and give up your firearms.

Your opinion of my opinion is just that, your opinion. I'm like BOA and Dicks, I can care less about your opinion, but you are entitled to it. Have a nice day Archer.

TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    Before this gets out of hand, let me just say this. I am mad just like the rest of the firearm world. The truth is, BOA and Dicks will always have their clientele. And thats without us gun people. Thats just all Im saying. Im not saying who is wrong or right. We can sit here talk about BOA and Dicks all we want and how we are not going to spend our money there, when it comes down to it, they can care less if a pissed off gun owner takes their business some where else.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I wouldn't use BoA if you paid me to, and their anti-2A crap is only part of the reason why. Their ridiculously poor customer service, their questionable business practices, etc., are the big reasons why I would never entrust a single cent of my money to their care.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    They care about what certain customers think, and I guarantee you its not their firearms customers.

There are over 27,000 registered users on INGO. These are dads, moms, & kids. If each one decided to buy their $50 underarmor from Cabelas instead of Dicks, that's a $1,350,000 loss in Indiana alone.

TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    There comes a time you have to make a stand for what you believe in despite what you perceive the outcome will be.
    It is a matter of principle.
    I won't support anyone or thing that is contrary to my beliefs.
    You do what you want as it is none of my concern.

Your right. Im just saying if Dicks has a Taylor Made Driver cheaper than anyone else, then damn it im going to Dicks to get it. I work hard for my money and Im going to save the best I can.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    They care about what certain customers think, and I guarantee you its not their firearms customers.

If they didn't want firearms business they never would have carried them to begin with.

...when it comes down to it, they can care less if a pissed off gun owner takes their business some where else.

What do you suppose their profit margin is, and how much business can they afford to kiss off? Before their shareholders get concerned?

Top Bottom