• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    That training bolt looks like a great tool, thanks for the link. I agree on the Glock 17Ts. After seeing them at ECQC I was hooked. Someone posted about a huge lot of them going up for sale and I tried to buy three, but they were gone within an hour. I keep looking though. What a great training tool. Lots of adrenaline as well because damn they can hurt.

I reinvest all of the revenue I make back into Mindset Lab. I continually upgrade gear to improve the student training experience. My curriculum never stands still; it is always evolving or being refined.

There are some HUGE changes coming to my training location soon. I'm going to do some things that nobody else is doing. Keep in mind that Force on Force IS my program. It isn't an after thought. I don't make my money teaching 20 students on a packed firing line and have a token "also ran" FoF class. FoF is all I do.

Without revealing too much, I'll just say that I'm getting ready to build a new training site that will demonstrate that commitment to FoF. I already think my training is quite different than what other schools provide. Soon I will have a facility to match.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Without revealing too much, I'll just say that I'm getting ready to build a new training site that will demonstrate that commitment to FoF. I already think my training is quite different than what other schools provide. Soon I will have a facility to match.

Dude, I'm all excited. Looking forward to the developments. Rock on with your bad self. You ARE FoF.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    I don't know anything about this place but they seem to have a pretty large selection. FYI

ASP Training Replicas

I just bought a training barrel for my XD40.

I would like to find one for my m&p 9c. I would also like to pick up a trainer j frame.

Good thread OP. I got some useful info out of this.

rep coming your way

Top Bottom