• ...and so much more!
  • S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Drivers that hog the left (fast) lane on the Interstate.

If you are not willing to exceed the speed limit by six mph, then

Pick up the pace or MOVE OVER........

Anybody got others.....

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I have many pet peeves concerning drivers.
    When both lanes are taken up and they are both going about the same speed where you cant pass either one.
    When someone pulls out in front of you when there is noone behind you but they just couldnt wait to pull out and then not even do the speed limit.:dunno: Who takes up more than one parking spot. Parks in a handicapp spot but no handicapp plate or tag.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    people who park in the fire lane at stores. I don't care if your checking out a red box dvd or parking to get groceries DON"T DO IT! it is even more aggravating when they are still there after I'm done with a long shopping trip. I keep telling my wife I'm gonna open a store just to bust people in the fire lane.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side

Anybody got others.....
    People who think that there are different speeds for the "FAST" lane on the road. It is not my job to help you break the law.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    I hate it when people are driving slow in the right lane, so you pass them. They get upset about it and then pass you just to slow down again. You pass them again and it becomes a dance. Finally, you just floor it and leave them in the dust to get rid of them.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If I'm in the left lane and already doing 85 in a 60, don't get on my bumper, just use the right lane to go around. Why do I have to move over just so you can stay in the left lane. [you = the guy behind me]

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    If I'm in the left lane and already doing 85 in a 60, don't get on my bumper, just use the right lane to go around. Why do I have to move over just so you can stay in the left lane. [you = the guy behind me]

If there's room for someone to pass you on the right and there is someone behind you, wouldn't the polite thing to do is pull into the right lane?

Just saying

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Strangers who insist on talking to me on an elevator, then get off before me and don't finish their story!

Restaurants that have bad food AND small portions!

Duct Tape...It knows why!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Since the theme is driving pet peeves, I'll list this. I was actually going to post a thread about this today because it always upsets me on Thursday when I take a different way home.

People that slow down to .001 mph for railroad tracks that are slightly bumpy. Stupid people don't realize that their suspension is actually harmonically tuned to give you a smoother ride at cruising speed. It's a rougher ride to slow down rather than just maintain speed. IDIOTS.... it really bugs me when I can be .2 mile behind them when they get to the tracks and still have to slow down for them...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If there's room for someone to pass you on the right and there is someone behind you, wouldn't the polite thing to do is pull into the right lane?

Just saying

I can be driving down a four-lane highway and not really paying attention and then see a car on my bumper. I'm not saying that I would just sit there and intentionally hinder his passage, I'm wondering why he can't just go around? It's not like I drive 60 in a 60; I'm talking about serious ticket speed, already. I've never forced the issue and normally embrace the Autobaun rules and move over. When the roles are reversed, I simply put on my signal and go around, without giving the "slow driving *$&%^$$" stare. But, that's just me.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    You guys know the difference between a moron and an idiot? A moron drives slower than you, an idiot drives faster.

"Get out of my way, moron!"
    "Look at this idiot! He's gonna get someone killed!"

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven

Anybody got others.....

This is my biggest pet peeve on the highway!

Because the left lane is for passing. If you are not passing you need to be in the left lane. In Germany on the Autoban its the law, they call it drive right.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    People who use cell phones while driving. I'm not one for more laws, but it really should be illegal.

Top Bottom