• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I continue to get "you may only vote once per hour" even when much more time has passed. I'm not so certain I believe them when they say it's still working correctly.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I doubt next week will be nearly as bad. Apparently, we aren't the only ones to have figured out that giving away 50 guns in one day is worth jumping on. Between a lower number of participants on days when there are fewer guns being given away and whatever improvements they might come up with for the site in the short run, I'm sure it will be much better by tomorrow.

whtsti2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carmel
    group-therapy-with-two-people-putting-hands-on-mans-shoulders.jpg

I can't believe it! "You may only vote once an hour" I've got an idea, everyone please stop voting for hmmm..... let's say 6 hours and then maybe it will work again.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    Hopefully. I don't see too many people voting tomorrow so maybe that will give them enough time to get everything smoothed out. If not next week could be jammed with people trying to get in as much as they can for a chance a the big one.

whtsti2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carmel
    The Duel website IS working. We are monitoring it constantly; however, the high volume of voters is the cause of the delay in logging in. Please refresh your browser and allow ample time for the page to load fully, and keep trying! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we are fixing the issue.

Working? If it was working i would be voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I wonder if there are even 50 people that could get through to vote today. And to think that i told someone about it today and they immediately tried to sign up, log in and vote. Doh!

Top Bottom