• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    I received my tracking numbers today for both the handgun and the cleaning kit, both are slated to be here on Tuesday. Does anyone know if the XDS would/should come with the mag and handgun holsters as well?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Yeah. It comes with everything.

XDS9339B_21.jpg

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I really love my XDm. You'll enjoy that gun, for sure. I'd suggest looking at the drop-in trigger groups from Powder River Precision. While it does require some filing/fitting, I put mine in myself with the help of the video on their website, and the trigger/reset is so much better than stock. I also add TFO sights, and she's now a great shooter. (Allen M installed my sights and Cerakoted the slide).

PRP~ Perfecting Your XD/XDM!

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    AMAZING! I picked it up today at Black Bullet Firearms in New Castle. It was not the loaded package, it didnt come with the mag and gun holster. Wife fired it today, she still likes her Glock 22 lol. The trigger seems light, long pull but light so I think I'll keep it. I thought the backstrap safety would be a little harder to disengage. For a free firearm (minus transfer fee of $21 and taxes) I'm extremely happy!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    OK folks, apparently we are slacking around here. 25 handguns were handed out yesterday and not a single Hoosier in the bunch. IL residents won 6 of those firearms which makes me think that they have the dead voting for them.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    I wake up vote, work, vote, work, eat, vote, sleep,, and so on.. They changed the way the counter works-- it now tells you when you can vote. It must have gotten tired of 'You may only vote once per hour' messages I keep getting. I look for fellow IN winners too!! Cannot stay, time for me to vote...

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Whatever they use to "draw names" must be broken. By my count I should have won about four guns and a lifetime supply of ammo by now.

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    No. You can vote once per hour. Your are voting for which gun you like between the two shown. This week is a 1911 and the xd mod 2. The prizes change daily. There are also weekly prizes and a grand prize at the end.

Top Bottom