• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    That's entirely up to you. It costs nothing other than a little time while you are at the computer. I don't expect to see another day like yesterday, so you shouldn't spend more than 1-2 minutes on their site on a given day. Here is the prize list. You can enter only on days that have something you really want. Today is one of the more minor give away days.

Springfield Armory Duel 3

Last edited:

whtsti2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carmel
    This is awesome! Yesterday they give away 50 guns and today we have a chance at a knife and the system is back to normal.

ar124481411327387.jpg

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    Amazing difference in just a few hours. They give away 50 handguns, the whole world wants in and yesterday it's near impossible to get a vote in after hours of trying. Today, they are giving away a knife/light combo, and it's easy as pie to vote. People want things that go bang...but not sharp things. Yep, I voted today.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I've been on the opposite side of that situation, trying to deal with web sites that are suddenly getting hammered. I'm sure they were sweating bullets trying to keep the site up and responding. It is difficult to scale for sudden bursts of traffic like that unless you really know what you are doing and have the right setup for it.

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    I for one would be more than gracious to win todays prize. It might not be a M1A but kudos to Springfield for a great contest.

I agree, I actually won 1 of the xds 9mm guns, I didnt expect to win at all. I wouldve been happy to win the knife! Lol Not now though...I love that xds! Anyone wanna buy a glock? Lol jk

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm trying to remember but I don't know that I've ever won anything from a drawing of any kind. I've won a few bucks on scratch-offs and matched a few numbers on the Powerball but something like this---nada.

Top Bottom