• ...and so much more!
  • Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I frequent and support BGF on occasion.

Greg and the team... Please take a trip down to Open Range in NE Louisville. It's the best range I've seen. I'd love to see BGF use some of their ideas.

I updated a thread on it here....
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/125823-indoor_shooting_louisville-2.html

Some Pics from Open Range...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    How about a second location on the north west side?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Let us get this dang thing open first!!! lol.

It is a much much bigger headache then you can ever imagine.

On a side note, the range construction company flew in a couple days ago for some final inspections and a set down. Shouldn't be long now boys & girls!!!

I know I have been saying that for to long, but when waiting on the feds, you go at fed pace. (<-------------sloooooooooooooooooooooooow)

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    YAY RANGE!!!

This is absolutely fantastic. I picked up a Ruger Mark III from this dealer. Love the gun and the staff was very nice. I have a membership to Pops and shoot there once every 2 weeks. Not that i still won't frequent pops, but I hope they offer memberships. Beech Grove is literally 5 minutes from my house. Also, you really just can't have too many ranges in town.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    I feel your pain...

Yeah, uh, i just realized that the original post was in May of 2010. I feel myself suddenly being very down. Come to think of it, when I bought that Ruger they mentioned the range. My bad for never checking up on it. Kinda feel like a dope now. Sorry for the anti-climactic post...

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Yeah, uh, i just realized that the original post was in May of 2010. I feel myself suddenly being very down. Come to think of it, when I bought that Ruger they mentioned the range. My bad for never checking up on it. Kinda feel like a dope now. Sorry for the anti-climactic post...

It's alright. Every time I see this post has had some activity, I get hopeful. But I drive by there almost every day on my way home from work, and there's still a sign which says "Carpet Sale."

I'd MUCH rather to be able to stop in there every day on my way home from work and shoot for a while.

Top Bottom