• BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I am so shocked!
    'His staff, supervised by Dr. Jill, his wife, was giving him pills before every public appearance. Checking the time, and at the certain hour giving him a dose of something,' said Carlson.

'Before taking the medications, this person said Biden was 'Like a small child.' You could not communicate with him, he changed completely because he was on drugs and he clearly still is on drugs,' the pundit alleged.

I wonder if she has any of those glass pills.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    On another thread I wondered who could possibly be Brandon's 21st Century "Theodor Morell".

The original version kept Adolf well dosed with all kinds of chemicals until about a week before Adolf decided to take one of "those glass pills".

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What pill is supposedly overcoming dementia, even temporarily? Literally anyone with a family member suffering from it would be clawing at the chance to get it for their loved one, yet apparently POTUS is the only person on the planet with access to it.

Because they have significant side effects. Do you want a loved one falling and getting injured/dying just to have a couple hour break from an episode?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Because they have significant side effects. Do you want a loved one falling and getting injured/dying just to have a couple hour break from an episode?

Having worked in an Alzheimer's ward, I would think both the patients and the family would say yes, especially since POTUS hasn't died and old people fall fairly often without the help. I recall one woman who was essentially trapped in the day after her husband died. She woke up every day to the raw pain of having lost a spouse because it was fresh every single day. Yes, I think both her and her family would have jumped at the chance to take a pill to give her some hours of relief.

But nobody is given that option because your anti-dementia pill is a fantasy you want to believe in for political purposes.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My mother had dementia and the medication that was prescribed to her was only meant to slow the cognizant decline in the early stages, It did not magically boost her mental acumen. it's effectiveness waned as the disease progressed.

It took her life approx. 4 years after its inception. If Biden has dementia they will not be able to hide it for long by giving him some “magic pills”

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Having worked in an Alzheimer's ward, I would think both the patients and the family would say yes, especially since POTUS hasn't died and old people fall fairly often without the help. I recall one woman who was essentially trapped in the day after her husband died. She woke up every day to the raw pain of having lost a spouse because it was fresh every single day. Yes, I think both her and her family would have jumped at the chance to take a pill to give her some hours of relief.

But nobody is given that option because your anti-dementia pill is a fantasy you want to believe in for political purposes.
    What??? Next you will tell us that boner drones are not a real thing either. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    ; Americans are easily impressed; you put the word "Dr." in front of a person's name and all of a sudden they're 'qualified'. Jill Biden holds a Doctor in Education (Ed.D.).
    Over here in Europe we don't use the word "doctor" unless they have a doctorate in medicine.

Even our minister of health here in France (who is a physician) is not called "doctor" by journalists and doesn't call himself "doctor".
    He's only referred as "mister" since he's not currently acting as a physician but as a politician.

Calling the First Lady "Dr. Jill" seems weird to me.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If it's not dementia and it's not magic pills, then can anybody explain the behavior of this stupid mother ****er?
    Not saying that there is nothing wrong with him. He very well may have dementia and if that's the case they will not be able to continue to hide it for very long. There is no magic pill that will allow them to do so.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Okay
    Just a little pinprick
    There'll be no more, ah
    But you may feel a little sick
    Can you stand up?
    I do believe it's working, good
    That'll keep you going through the show
    Come on it's time to go

-jill obiden

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    The POTUS probably does not have dementia. We don't know who he or she really is, but likely not affected with dementia.

Or were you referring to Biden?

:):
    There's certainly the possibility that Jill Biden is playing "Edith Wilson" to Joe's stroke-paralyzed (without the paralysis, for the moment) "Woodrow"; or she might be playing "Tsaritsa Alexandra" to Obama's "Rasputin" to Joe's "Nicholas II".

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom