• JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I am so shocked!
    'His staff, supervised by Dr. Jill, his wife, was giving him pills before every public appearance. Checking the time, and at the certain hour giving him a dose of something,' said Carlson.

'Before taking the medications, this person said Biden was 'Like a small child.' You could not communicate with him, he changed completely because he was on drugs and he clearly still is on drugs,' the pundit alleged.

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    'His staff, supervised by Dr. Jill, his wife, was giving him pills before every public appearance. Checking the time, and at the certain hour giving him a dose of something,' said Carlson.

; Americans are easily impressed; you put the word "Dr." in front of a person's name and all of a sudden they're 'qualified'. Jill Biden holds a Doctor in Education (Ed.D.).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "Okay
    Just a little pinprick
    There'll be no more
    But you may feel a little sick

Can you stand up?
    I do believe it's working, good
    That'll keep you going through the show
    Come on, it's time to go."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm curious about what they might give him to become more lucid and what continious use of that stuff does to people. This guy does make decisions about the release of a lot of nucs.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    In the cesspool of news coverage, I've noticed more come out lately at higher levels than Sleepy Joe to get the Country pointed in the right direction. I've had family members with Alzheimer's disease and its awful. I said from the beginning it was terrible to have a wife like Jill who didn't care about her husband. Nancy Reagan would have kicked her ass. Yea the Commander in Chief is on a lot of drugs which as stated was evident a long time ago. Really quite scary and the backup plans behind him are even scarier. What'd our grandparents always say? County is going to Hell in a handbasket!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm curious about what they might give him to become more lucid and what continious use of that stuff does to people. This guy does make decisions about the release of a lot of nucs.

Considering all of the falls, I think it narrows down what it's likely to be.

haloperidol or quetiapine

My father had to be on these after post-anesthesia neurological affects took him apart. It was like flipping a light switch for a period.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What pill is supposedly overcoming dementia, even temporarily? Literally anyone with a family member suffering from it would be clawing at the chance to get it for their loved one, yet apparently POTUS is the only person on the planet with access to it.
    Not for dementia, but I was thinking maybe something like Adderall. I mean, college kids take it to be able to concentrate and cram for exams, so maybe it would make him lucid long enough for public appearances. Just a WAG on my part though.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom