• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think right now if the dems could conjure up another empty suit to let the man behind the curtain continue to run things they would be happy. Trouble is getting rid of the current occupant.
    If they need an empty suit Kinzinger's not busy pretending to be a republican anymore, or maybe Paul Ryan or Romney is available

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Trump, 78, offered to “go with” Biden, 81, as he takes a cognitive test, writing on Truth Social that he would “take one also . . . for the first time we’ll be a team, and do it for the good of the Country.”

:lmfao:

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Nope. You should be Central.
    View attachment 364022
    Every Sunday night, I “organize” a Face Time chat with my 89 year old Mother in Wisconsin and my 69 year old sister in Maine. Neither of them can make it happen so I set it up, chat for a bit and then let them carry on. My Mom is pretty well along on losing her memory and my sister never really got into computers. I’m only slightly better. It’s like a Democrat presidential re-election planning session every week, just agreeing on the time……same every week for over a year now, but across THREE time zones. 6:30 for me, 7:30 for Mom, 8:30 for Sis. My tech savy ex DA wife has to leave the room so she doesn’t go crazy.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I think fraud will be massive this year.
    I hope I'm wrong. I hope Trump wins.
    Increasingly I am looking at the Indiana Code for opportunities to observe and secure the ballot counting. I also need to understand where the counting will occur, and if there are any prohibited places (courts) in the same location.

Though I don't think Indiana was a problem in 2020, what occurred in other locations (Atlanta, Arizona, Michigan) can never be allowed to happen again. Especially here.

What happened in Athens Tennessee in 1946 should have happened in many locations across this Nation in 2020.

"GIs gathered in front of L. L. Shaefer's store which was used as an office by campaign manager Jim Buttram.[2] Buttram had telegraphed Governor McCord in Nashville and U.S. Attorney General Tom Clark asking for help in ensuring a lawful election, but received no response. When the group learned that Sheriff Mansfield had sent armed guards to all polling places, they convened at the Essankay Garage where they decided to arm themselves.​
    Sheriff Mansfield arrived at the Water Works and ordered the poll closed. In the commotion that followed, Wise and Karl Nell, the deputies inside the Water Works, took two poll watchers, Charles Scott and Ed Vestal, captive. By one account, Scott and Vestal jumped through a glass window and fled to the safety of the crowd while Wise followed behind. By another account there was a guns-drawn confrontation between Jim Buttram, who was accompanied by Scott's father, and Sheriff Mansfield. A third account argues that when Neal Esminger from the Daily Post-Athenian showed up to get a vote count, his arrival was a distraction that allowed Scott and Vestal to break through a door to escape. In any case, the escape was followed by gunfire which sent the crowd diving for cover. ​
    Someone in the crowd yelled, "Let's go get our guns", causing the crowd to head for the Essankay Garage. Deputy Chief Boe Dunn took the two deputies and the ballot box to the jail. Two other deputies were dispatched to arrest Scott and Vestal. These deputies were disarmed and detained by the GIs, as were a set of reinforcements. GI advisor, Republican Election Commissioner and Republican Party Chairman, Otto Kennedy, asked Bill White what he was going to do."​
    The veterans ultimately prevailed after a short confrontation, and broke the corrupt "Sheriff's" grip on power. It took securing and ensuring a vote of one man, one vote, to restore democratically elected representative government to McMinn County.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom