• Poll closed .

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I have been intermittently keeping up with this Biden debacle and am thinking this is all a ploy to get people feeling sorry for him. We have the liberals who may be a bit skeptical (for good reasons) but the same libs may dislike the shadow government pulling the strings for Biden.

All of a sudden you have people coming out of the woodwork saying what the average American has been saying for years. It has become a new agenda for many liberals/Demoncrats - get Biden out. Unfortunately there are allot of people who still stand behind Biden, regardless of his abilities. Since the debate Biden has been attacked, in not so many good words. The Biden supporters may be seeing the media, Obama, Hillary and such as their new enemy. "How dare his own party try to remove him, the peoples choice". "What about Democracy?" The left has been spewing that line for a long time and now they seemingly contradict themselves. IF in fact they know this a while back, they should not have waited this long. It's too late now.

Maybe this is a ploy to get people to feel sorry for Biden and thus vote for him?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think right now if the dems could conjure up another empty suit to let the man behind the curtain continue to run things they would be happy. Trouble is getting rid of the current occupant.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    IDK. Watching the press conference last night. It looked to me that a lot of these liberal journalist finally was acting like grown ups for a change. I noticed that everyone of them asking the hard questions, had a "boy are we really screwed" look on their faces. I also felt like with the way they were questioning him, was like they were trying to make him understand that it's time to go. I personally don't feel sorry for him because if he was in his right mind, and had a chance to do this to another dem for personal gain. He would be doing it. Just like with Feinstein on thew day she died.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I think right now if the dems could conjure up another empty suit to let the man behind the curtain continue to run things they would be happy. Trouble is getting rid of the current occupant.
    I don't worry much (I prepare). But what may be in store is troubling.

One of the few ways out of the Dem predicament is the death of the current candidate, natural causes optional. If they want access to all that nice campaign money, that will require Harris on the ticket. If they hide the "cause" as well as they hid cheating in the last election, they might be able to pull it off.

But if any word gets out, the resulting chaos could make 2020 look like a picnic. I don't think anyone's toleration for chaos is that high.

"Biden must win, because Donald Trump must not, and, because Biden must win, then Biden cannot be too old or too incompetent or too misguided, because if Biden is too old or too incompetent or too misguided, then Donald Trump might win, and, as was established earlier, Donald Trump must not win." – Charles C. W. Cooke, 2024

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    All they have to do, is push for an "independent" doctor exam.
    Pick the doctor.
    Declare him incompetent.

As for, who will replace him?
    Does it really matter?
    There will be the "vote blue no matter who"
    Then the "I'm against Trump because he's Hitler".
    And then all the ballot mistakes the somehow ALWAYS turn out to be to the Dems advantage.

Top Bottom