• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The likelihood they use the 25th is high… if for no other reason than to try to normalize it in public thinking.
    They will try to use it on President Trump. There have been several “stories” put out about how he is losing it, can’t walk, can’t talk, has dementia…

He better pick a VP that is on his side then.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The likelihood they use the 25th is high… if for no other reason than to try to normalize it in public thinking.
    They will try to use it on President Trump. There have been several “stories” put out about how he is losing it, can’t walk, can’t talk, has dementia…

The way Nancy's head was shaking and the way she was stammering and having trouble getting her words out, I think she's more likely than Trump to have dementia or some other mental disorder (alcoholism notwithstanding).

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos revealed he doesn't think President Biden can serve four more years in office just days after their high-stakes interview. TMZ obtained video of Stephanopoulos on the streets of New York City on Tuesday where he was asked whether he thought Biden should step down.

"I don't think he can serve four more years," Stephanopoulos responded.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos revealed he doesn't think President Biden can serve four more years in office just days after their high-stakes interview. TMZ obtained video of Stephanopoulos on the streets of New York City on Tuesday where he was asked whether he thought Biden should step down.

"I don't think he can serve four more years," Stephanopoulos responded.

And now he's commented that he shouldn't have spoken.

Guess they got to him.
    Reminded him he needs a paycheck

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And now he's commented that he shouldn't have spoken.

Guess they got to him.
    Reminded him he needs a paycheck
    Yep they got to him.

"George expressed his own point of view and not the position of ABC News," the Disney news unit said in a separate statement.

Which prompted him to say this.

"Earlier today I responded to a question from a passerby. I shouldn't have," Stephanopoulos said in a statement.

He didn't retract what he said only saying that he shouldn't have said it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I think the "random encounter" between Stephanopoulos and TMZ was coordinated. Now, Fox owns TMZ, so, just maybe, it was a real random encounter. I just highly doubt it.

GS has been a Clinton soldier for a long time and continues to earn his coin as a political asset or assassin, depending upon who's paying the coin. It's hard to imagine him making that statement without understanding it would surface publicly.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So Orban(Prime minister of Hungary and current EU president) has visited Ukraine and meet with Zelensky,Gone to Moscow and meet with Putin, and Beijing with Xi....then to wrap up his week where does he stop?

Mar a lago, hosted by Trump. He has no plans to meet with Biden.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So Orban(Prime minister of Turkey and current EU president) has visited Ukraine and meet with Zelensky,Gone to Moscow and meet with Putin, and Beijing with Xi....then to wrap up his week where does he stop?

Mar a lago, hosted by Trump. He has no plans to meet with Biden.

Turkey or Hungary? Tweet says Hungarian prime minister.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I almost feel sorry for the Dem power brokers. It is increasingly uncertain whether Biden will make it to the end of his term, let alone manage to win re-election. Now they are trying to convince a dementia patient that they need to do something they don't want to do. Good luck with that. Especially since the people closest to him (Hunter and Jill) are determined to keep him in power, so the former can stay out of prison and the latter can continue to luxuriate as American Royalty.

I have no idea how this will play out, but I am enjoying the show. It is more entertaining than anything on TV.

Top Bottom