• Poll closed .

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I swear in the original video I clearly hear KJP say "deepfakes".

Barely a month ago she was rationalizing the tsunami of Biden dementia videos by claiming outright that they were CGI fakes, somehow slipped into official White House livestreams.

This is how dumb she is. The "cheap fakes" was a lazy, desperate spin to cover the truth, which is that KJP is a diversity hire with a room temperature IQ.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Other than being anti Trump who is big media coalescing around for POTUS? Tough to run a negative candidate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The Democratic Party is in a bad place. Its already unpopular president has just been exposed as mentally unfit for office. The process for choosing a new candidate to replace him ended months ago. Democratic primary voters will have no say in who their next candidate is if President Joe Biden resigns.

There is a nominating convention scheduled for next month, but most of the delegates have already been hand-picked by the Biden-Harris campaign. The delegates are not neutral Democratic primary voters. Democrats can stage all the debates they want with Vice President Kamala Harris and other candidates, but the fix would be in. It would not be an honest process.

You all seen France, and UK go farther left or totalitarian just in a few weeks. Don't expect us not to follow them. I hope Trump wins, but I see 2020 election fraud making an even bigger impact in 2024.

View attachment 364555

See Biden’s supposed letter.
    I say that because I highly doubt he can write one.

Democrats could use the nuclear option. 25th amendment. Which is actually what should have happened long ago, but is only on the table because Biden exposed his unfitness to people who watch mainstream news. None of us were shocked by Biden's performance. We expected it. They were shocked. Biden should be removed from office because he's mentally unfit.

But, I think they're reluctant because it would **** off a lot of Democrats. The ones who haven't been gaslit back into the delusion that Biden is okay, I suspect, don't care how a new candidate is chosen. They just want to win. If they think Kamala would do better against Trump, they'll install her, and just not care that they trampled the democratic process.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Democrats could use the nuclear option. 25th amendment. Which is actually what should have happened long ago, but is only on the table because Biden exposed his unfitness to people who watch mainstream news. None of us were shocked by Biden's performance. We expected it. They were shocked. Biden should be removed from office because he's mentally unfit.

But, I think they're reluctant because it would **** off a lot of Democrats. The ones who haven't been gaslit back into the delusion that Biden is okay, I suspect, don't care how a new candidate is chosen. They just want to win. If they think Kamala would do better against Trump, they'll install her, and just not care that they trampled the democratic process.
    The 25th does not solve a single dem problem other than pushing bidet out. It may actually increase them because cameltoe would get to consolidate power they don’t want her to have. The dems made a colossal mistake and now are caught between a rock and a hard place.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I still think the “plan” was to have Harris step in after March 2023 (51% of the way through Biden’s term) to have her assume the presidency. Stepping in after the halfway mark allows her to run for two more full terms. She just ended up being a crapshow of a politician with a dismal approval rating that they ended up having to table that plan and now here they are again 3:00 left in the fourth quarter trying to figure out what to do.

DEI hires are proving to be not so capable, whodathunkit? If the Obama/Biden ticket were reversed and they pulled that play in 2015, it would’ve worked because Obama was a groomed Manchurian candidate.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The dems problems are big.

The political:

They have no one on the bench. They have literally played the obummer team for 16 years. For 16 years the obummer team have put down all comers. And now, as they go for twenty, the wheels are coming off and the bench is shallow.

Look at the speculation of who could even run. (Excluding pipe dreams like big Mike, Swift, or Oprah.). There is nobody with serious gravitas out there for them. A bunch of unknown or unliked governors or flamboyant congress critters.

The parties introduce their governors in Iowa and New Hampshire in January not in August to get the public acclimated to them, showcase the winner at the convention to prove their presidential worthiness.

The Practical:

We are quickly coming up on state law deadlines to be on the ballot. Those things do not get changed on a whim. Dems already were dealing with an issue in Ohio. There will be both lawsuits from internal dem power struggle and from republicans on trying to change the laws to get ballot access.

Then there are the internal party fights over rules. Yes, I get they can change them, but that will not happen without a lot of public facing strife and possibly lawsuits. If the bidet ship goes down that will signal a potential end of the bummer era and that blood in the water will draw the attention of anyone that wants to make a move.

If Joe doesn’t want to go I do not see that they can make him go…

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    If I was on Trump's campaign, I would have all sorts of ads ready to run 24x7 in the last months. There is so much out there of the poor idiot floundering around looking lost, stumbling over his own words, freezing up, sniffing and fondling little girls, pages from his own daughter's diary...

Those ads would write themselves.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The likelihood they use the 25th is high… if for no other reason than to try to normalize it in public thinking.
    They will try to use it on President Trump. There have been several “stories” put out about how he is losing it, can’t walk, can’t talk, has dementia…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If I was on Trump's campaign, I would have all sorts of ads ready to run 24x7 in the last months. There is so much out there of the poor idiot floundering around looking lost, stumbling over his own words, freezing up, sniffing and fondling little girls, pages from his own daughter's diary...

Those ads would write themselves.
    I suspect they do and I further suspect the opposition research on every potential candidate. The big question is do they have the technological ground game to register and get out the votes…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm wondering if all of this is joe's lawyers handing the DNC a number to pay the biden clan for joe to step down. Once he's out the gravy train ends so they are probably shaking the dems down for a big check when he exits. No check, he'll run even if it means Trump wins. An effective negotiation position, DNC now needs to call up it's big tech sugar daddys and tell them to start writing that check.

This shake down might explain some of joe's drop in popularity with dem leadership in general.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I still think the “plan” was to have Harris step in after March 2023 (51% of the way through Biden’s term) to have her assume the presidency. Stepping in after the halfway mark allows her to run for two more full terms. She just ended up being a crapshow of a politician with a dismal approval rating that they ended up having to table that plan and now here they are again 3:00 left in the fourth quarter trying to figure out what to do.

DEI hires are proving to be not so capable, whodathunkit? If the Obama/Biden ticket were reversed and they pulled that play in 2015, it would’ve worked because Obama was a groomed Manchurian candidate.

I don't see Biden lasting 1/2 way through anymore

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    If Joe doesn’t want to go I do not see that they can make him go…
    Hard to disagree. There are viable options, but they seem unlikely to be executed, no matter how valid they may be.

The 25th certainly is available and seems appropriate to the (only recently... :lmfao: ) obvious circumstances of Joe's mental capacity; I just read an article about the possibility that posits the Dems who could implement (Kamala and the Cabinet) fear Jill too much.

Then, there's the possibility of impeachment and removal. I don't see impeachment by the house based on the ongoing inquiry as a tall order, but even with the knives that are out on the D side of the aisle in the Senate, I don't think there are enough (or enough of them with the stones to vote aye), especially with what the eventual articles would likely be.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Because they work for the same masters, which is why they both fought so hard, and still do, against Trump.

Just like when they keep threatening to bring a federal abortion bill, it's all about playing the uniparty game.
    Oh, I know Tombs. Here comes the republicans to rescue the democrats once again.
    The republican leadership couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag with one end open.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This Conservative party is a party which never conserves anything. Its history has been that it demurs to each aggression of the progressive party, and aims to save its credit by a respectable amount of growling, but always acquiesces at last in the innovation. What was the resisted novelty of yesterday is today one of the accepted principles of conservatism; it is now conservative only in affecting to resist the next innovation, which will tomorrow be forced upon its timidity and will be succeeded by some third revolution; to be denounced and then adopted in its turn. American conservatism is merely the shadow that follows Radicalism as it moves forward towards perdition. It remains behind it, but never retards it, and always advances near its leader. This pretended salt hath utterly lost its savor: wherewith shall it be salted? Its impotency is not hard, indeed, to explain. It is worthless because it is the conservatism of expediency only, and not of sturdy principle. It intends to risk nothing serious for the sake of the truth, and has no idea of being guilty of the folly of martyrdom. It always when about to enter a protest very blandly informs the wild beast whose path it essays to stop, that its “bark is worse than its bite,” and that it only means to save its manners by enacting its decent role of resistance: The only practical purpose which it now subserves in American politics is to give enough exercise to Radicalism to keep it “in wind,” and to prevent its becoming pursy and lazy, from having nothing to whip.

-Robert Lewis Dabney 1897

Over 120 years ago and yet it is still dead on balls accurate.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

There it goes, the republican party is now trying to aid the DNC in replacing biden, to avoid Trump.

Now if they had done this in January of 2021, I might view it differently. But when they're just repeating the same lines the DNC elite do, welp.

Don't be too hard on them. They are working hard on repealing obammycare.

**** all of these ********.

Top Bottom