• Poll closed .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sounds like obiden is hunkered down in camp "preparing for the debate".

I wonder how many infusions and transfusions they will get in over a week.
    Honestly. I think the crack cocaine they've been finding in the WH is not Hunters. It's Joe's little daily pick-me-up.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    It is a pitiful state of affairs that the ignorant sheeples that vote for Bidiot actually believe the excrement that Bidiot and his handlers (Obozo, Clinton, Soros, Gates and their despicable ilk) throw at the American people. Then you have the “educated” sheeples who despite having 1/2 a brain vote for idiot Democrats and Bidiot despite the fact that a blind, deaf and dumb person can see Bidiot is in the just beyond early stages of dementia.
    Wake up sheeples and ask yourself a question: Is the USA better off today than it was just about 4 years ago?
    Be honest and consider inflation, housing costs, crime, overwhelming immigration and its strain on budgets before you answer.
    The answer should be no unless you’re brain dead!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    People that will vote for more of that are conned into thinking it’s better than another Trump presidency.

I'm not convinced that's why any more. If someone is voting for more of this, it's because they deeply hate themselves and hate this country. They want to watch the country collapse, they want to watch their offspring be molested and brainwashed. It is a psychological problem, and for evidence of this I would point you to the drug usage statistics, as well as other self destructive behavior, over time. They ****ing tell us this regularly, if you listen closely.

They'll just justify their position with lies like that.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom