• Poll closed .

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I still don't think Biden is going to be the candidate. A few of the less partisan democrats have to realize what he'll be like after four years even if they don't admit it in public.
    Months ago Biden said the only reason he was running was to stop Trump then said others can also do that. That's cover.

All Hale Emperor Newsom.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is dead by November.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This seems like the place to leave this.

Not death necessarily. More likely he steps down due to an emergency after he is nominated and the ballots are printed.

And this could be a good thing for us. Imagine the scores of folks that dont pay MUCH attention, but just enough that they know they dont like Biden. So they either vote Trump or dont vote at all because they dont realize Biden isnt the actual candidate anymore.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Several of my foreign friends are telling me the DNC will drop Biden for whatever reason before November, and have someone else running on the Democrat ticket legal or illegally.
    They feel the Democrat's will do anything even if it violates law to win and do not put this past them.
    I guess American democrats aren't liked to well in other countries.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Did anyone see this ?
    Old Joe keeps freezing up this time Obama had to save him.
    Notice Obamas gait compared to Joe.

Biden is simply gone!

There's very little left of his mind. The drugs at least kept him reasonably lucid and capable of getting through a few hours during 2020 through 2022. By 2023 he was reading teleprompter directions when he simply couldn't comprehend the material being put before him. In 2024 can't even hold it together for a few minutes, and has to be corralled and led like a little child.

Which begs the question, who is running this nation, who is the commander-in-chief?

Who will be on the ballot in November for the Communists?

Lastly, can they control the environment and can he survive enough of the drugs to get through even a farcial debate?

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Quoted form Charles C. W. Cooke last week:

"That Joe Biden has been transmuted into little more than a game token is routinely implied by the substance of our political conversations. Inevitably, discussions of Donald Trump’s candidacy revolve around what will happen if Donald Trump wins the presidency, and, inevitably, discussions of Joe Biden’s candidacy revolve around what will happen if . . . Donald Trump wins the presidency. Filter out the partisan hallucinations in which Biden is cast as a successful chief executive, and you will find little more than anti-matter left within the residue: Biden must win, because Donald Trump must not, and, because Biden must win, then Biden cannot be too old or too incompetent or too misguided, because if Biden is too old or too incompetent or too misguided, then Donald Trump might win, and, as was established earlier, Donald Trump must not win."

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    For the Democrats it does not matter who is at the top of the ticket (or the VP). They just want a Le Petomane who will do as they are told, sign whatever is put in front of them and perform the role of useful idiot.

Personally, I think Obama has been in charge since Biden took office. If Biden becomes a "no go" before the election, and the Dems have to select a replacement, it will NOT be Clinton. There is no love lost between Obama and the Clintons. I have no idea whether Newsome would be acceptable (ie readily manipulated) to Obama. Harris would certainly be acceptable (she is a moron).

At this point I think Obama has painted himself into a corner. He has to hope that Biden will not die or turn into a drooling idiot asking for his pudding cup before the election.

I have no idea if there is someone(s) behind Obama pulling his strings. I don't think he is very bright, but he is very good at self promotion.

Who knew that "Idiocracy" was a documentary? :dunno:

Top Bottom