• Poll closed .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wonder for what piece of **** the current piece of **** will be swapped.
    Probably not Kutnala. She's a nitwit and no one likes her.

My guess is the Gaven Newscum/Gretchen Witchmer ticket will be rolled out in the convention.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I don't know. Joe and Jill may be playing out the Fuhrer bunker scene from "Downfall." I expect someone will update the video shortly. :D

Honestly, no one can *force* him to step down, and why should he? What benefit does he derive from dropping out of the race? If anyone suggests "for the good of the country" I will bust a gut laughing. :laugh:

I have no idea how this will play out, and I am not sure whether it is best described as comedy or tragedy. All I know is that it is certainly keeping me amused.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    IDK, what if Obiden pops a blood vessel from all the drugs and stress. It is president Harris from then on. She also won't be without support and she probably knows where a lot of skeletons are buried

Wouldn't it be awesome if president Harris had Obama arrested and tried because she knows he's the biggest threat to her candidacy

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    IDK, what if Obiden pops a blood vessel from all the drugs and stress. It is president Harris from then on. She also won't be without support and she probably knows where a lot of skeletons are buried
    She would be sworn in as POTUS. Not sure how that figures into anything else. Honestly, for Republicans, that's probably the best outcome. For Harris to be top of the ticket. I think she'd get trounced. She's a lousy debater. Trump would probably win that one easily.

He could trot out that "I don't know what she just said" line every time she tosses up a word salad.
    Wouldn't it be awesome if president Harris had Obama arrested and tried because she knows he's the biggest threat to her candidacy

It would be hilarious.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That's where I'm at. If we can't trust people with the power of the stick, take the stick away.

Indeed.

“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
    -Bastiat

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hmm. I read the exact opposite.

After days of hand-wringing about Biden's poor night on stage debating Trump, Democratic leaders firmly rejected calls for their party to choose a younger presidential candidate for the Nov. 5 election.

Biden, 81, meanwhile, was huddling with family members at the Camp David presidential retreat on Sunday.
    The New York Times cited people close to the situation as saying that Biden's family were urging him to stay in the race and keep fighting. The paper said some members of his clan privately expressed exasperation at how his staff prepared him for Thursday night's event.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom