• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    All of their bellyaching about Elon and Twitter and the platform they go with to announce their president's resignation is Twitter.
    I think he's wondering what is going on behind the scenes.

He actually endorsed Trump. He usually is a big Democrat donor.
    Will he switch back if they get a candidate he likes?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think he's wondering what is going on behind the scenes.

He actually endorsed Trump. He usually is a big Democrat donor.
    Will he switch back if they get a candidate he likes?
    I think it will take a little more than that. The Ds have been hammering away at him ever since he started talking about buying Twitter. He seems to really be for free speech, which would be a huge change for the Ds at this point.

That is not to say I think he is a R.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think it will take a little more than that. The Ds have been hammering away at him ever since he started talking about buying Twitter. He seems to really be for free speech, which would be a huge change for the Ds at this point.

That is not to say I think he is a R.
    Yesterday he said still committed to R.

Who knows what tomorrow brings

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I suspect he's going with the side that is the least danger to the US. Given stuff said in the past I don't think he's a huge fan of DJT. But it's clear that Democrats pose a huge threat to this country.

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    I suspect he's going with the side that is the least danger to the US. Given stuff said in the past I don't think he's a huge fan of DJT. But it's clear that Democrats pose a huge threat to this country.
    True story. Elon seems to be on the side of Free Speech, the Constitution and Capitalism. Something we are in dire need of. I don’t care what he calls himself on the political spectrum as long as he holds true to the ideals he professes to believe in.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Big deal if they got 37m. You guys remember Elon is donating 45m a MONTH to Trump right? Not to mention every other person donating.
    Unfortunately that Elon/$45 was not true. But Elon is apparently donating to a PAC that other rich guys and he have set up, and it’s not for Kamala.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I am betting that the check didn’t work or it would have been done sooner. My guess is, hence the horse head analogy, was the threat to throw all the dirty laundry out and to stop the protection racket if he didn’t get out…

I'm betting the payout negotiations have been going on for some time. No one will ever know the details, but when the Biden crime family departs their source of influence, don't look for any down grading of lifestyle.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So who will she pick for a running mate? Do they have the balls to choose a white, presumably straight, male? Or will this be the girl power ticket? Go the wicked witch of the North, Gretchen Whitmer?

Safe to say it’s gonna be woke as ****. It may be buttiplug.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    So who will she pick for a running mate? Do they have the balls to choose a white, presumably straight, male? Or will this be the girl power ticket? Go the wicked witch of the North, Gretchen Whitmer?

Safe to say it’s gonna be woke as ****. It may be buttiplug.
    I said all along that it will be a girl power ticket with whitmer as first choice and buttiplug as second. Then big mike followed by taylor swift.

Top Bottom