• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Every time this Man opens his mouth I cringe, what a train wreck ! Can you Imagine what the rest of the world thinks of us when this clown is the best we can do !!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I'm a hunter and I like to shoot as well. I am not embarrassed by hunters, I am not embarrassed by shooters. Until I read this post, I never actually made the distinction. But coming from the most divisive administration in US history, with the possible exception of Jefferson Davis, I am not surprised. The only thing I am embarrassed about is that we have such a moron in as high of an office as Vice President of the United States.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Ah-Ha, NOW I see his angle.I was wondering why in the hell old Shifty-Eyed-Joe was always going on about, "get a shotgun", "hunting blah blah blah".
    I kept thinking to myself, "where in the hell does it say in the 2A anything about hunting, and why is this guy pushing so hard for everyone to buy hunting guns, and he keeps trying to turn the focus to hunting."

Now I got it, once he gets the country convinced that hunting guns are ok, and that everyone should hate anyone that owns guns that isn't a hunter, and they have successfully taken anything they haven't deemed as a "hunting gun", they are going to turn right around and pull the "Gotcha" card and whip out the old, "the 2A doen't say anything about hunting, now turn in your hunting guns"

Blamo!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I kept thinking to myself, "where in the hell does it say in the 2A anything about hunting, and why is this guy pushing so hard for everyone to buy hunting guns, and he keeps trying to turn the focus to hunting."

Yeah, I keep hearing these kinds of comments not just from Biden, but from Obama, and don't forget Nobody-needs-10-bullets-to-kill-a-dee-ah-Cuomo.

You're correct, the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. But traitors have little regard for the US Constitution.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    The only thing that makes this disastrous administration tolerable is the perpetual funnies we get from VP Gump. He really is nothing more than assassin proofing for Dumbo.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Why do people NEED a car that can go faster than the speed limit? We should ban cars that have the capability to exceed the speed limit. They kill people, and they're designed to break the law.

The exact argument I bring up when someone brings up gun control. They like to argue back that the two can't be compared. I say I agree because statistics show that at least 10x as many people are killed annually by vehicles as are with firearms.

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    I'm not certain why anyone would be surprised to hear this from a guy who thinks it's responsible to point a shotgun out a window and "empty both barrels" without considering where the rounds are going to end up.

Come on blackhawk, he doesn't want you to shoot them out the window... He wants you to shoot your door into pieces... that ways its easier for the home invaders to enter. Make sure you shoot both shots and **** yourself just incase they want to rape you. I hate biden, and always have.. One of the dumbest breathing organisms to walk the earth

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep, This is rich. That walking gaffe machine is the epitome of embarrassing. :n00b:

slidemuzik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Ah-Ha, NOW I see his angle.I was wondering why in the hell old Shifty-Eyed-Joe was always going on about, "get a shotgun", "hunting blah blah blah".

Now I got it, once he gets the country convinced that hunting guns are ok, and that everyone should hate anyone that owns guns that isn't a hunter, and they have successfully taken anything they haven't deemed as a "hunting gun", they are going to turn right around and pull the "Gotcha" card and whip out the old, "the 2A doen't say anything about hunting, now turn in your hunting guns"

Blamo!

Welcome to the party. The strategy is called divide and conquer. Exactly why hunting needs to be kept out of the conversation. Biden is playing this for everything it's worth hoping hunters will throw the sport shooters under the bus.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I guess it's fair. AR owners are embarrassed by both Biden and the Fudds who would throw them under the bus.

Top Bottom