• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm not certain why anyone would be surprised to hear this from a guy who thinks it's responsible to point a shotgun out a window and "empty both barrels" without considering where the rounds are going to end up.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Biden and the Obama administration are a total embarrassment to the US. I wonder when Obama will lock him back in the closet this term. Last term, Biden made too many stupid comments and they had to make him go away for awhile.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    I guess that's the difference between me and a lib. I would never hunt with someone using an AR. But I would also NEVER try to tell someone else that they could not hunt using one.
    And hells yeah I'd like to drive a Ferrari! Is that wrong?

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Why do people NEED a car that can go faster than the speed limit? We should ban cars that have the capability to exceed the speed limit. They kill people, and they're designed to break the law.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I guess that's the difference between me and a lib. I would never hunt with someone using an AR. But I would also NEVER try to tell someone else that they could not hunt using one.
    And hells yeah I'd like to drive a Ferrari! Is that wrong?

Really?
    What if you were hunting a pack of feral hogs that were destroying your property? An AR in a larger caliber would be kinda nice.
    Or maybe you'd want to fight 10 angry hogs charging you with a bolt action?

Because you judge that an AR is not necessary to hunt, based on what you hunt, may not apply to others.

Thank you though for not being one of the "other" hunters. I've had an acquaintance say, "You only need a single shot rifle. Only an incompetant would need more".

Top Bottom