1,000 yards out

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think I have what I'm gonna say to inlaws who think there's no border crisis. That it's moral to allow migrants into the US. That they should have the same rights as legal citizens. As they explained their position on illegal immigration, the smug moral superiority dripped with zero self-awareness.

So here's what I'm going to say on our next encounter. With all the murderers being allowed into the US unchecked, killing US citizens. The fentanyl pouring over the boarder. Is your unearned virtue really worth the price of even one dead citizen? You don't have the moral high ground here. This is immoral. Zero virtue granted.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    As sanctuary cities plead for federal dollars for supporting all the migrants it seems that the migrant crisis is too profitable to give up.

But then it is Chicago so you knew the money would never get through the pipeline.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As sanctuary cities plead for federal dollars for supporting all the migrants it seems that the migrant crisis is too profitable to give up.

But then it is Chicago so you knew the money would never get through the pipeline.

The well connected continue to make a fortune from the illegals, I don't expect the problem to ever end until the economy collapses and there simply is no more money to give.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Looks like Mexico wants the illigals into the US faster.

López Obrador said his successor, President-elect Claudia Sheinbaum, is planning to build three passenger train lines running from the capital to some cities on the U.S. border. López Obrador and Sheinbaum agree she will build about 1,850 miles (3,000 kilometers) of passenger rail, double the amount he built.

Sheinbaum said the trains would be electric and would run at speeds of up to 100 mph (160 kph). Almost all of Mexico's current freight trains run on diesel.

Sheinbaum said she was planning to build a passenger line from Mexico City to the border city of Nuevo Laredo — across the border from Laredo, Texas — a distance of about 680 miles (1,100 kilometers) at a cost of about $22 billion.

Top Bottom