• ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Beyonce tickets for guns in NY

So the person likely to commit a crime with their gun is a fan of Beyonce?

Maybe they know something I dont know but my guess would be to offer tickets to artists like 50 cent or Soldja Boy or Public Enemy, C-Murder, DMX, something along those lines?

:dunno:

Edit: Sorry, maybe I was stereotyping...or is it called profiling....:dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Beyonce tickets for guns in NY

So the person likely to commit a crime with their gun is a fan of Beyonce?

Maybe they know something I dont know but my guess would be to offer tickets to artists like 50 cent or Soldja Boy or Public Enemy, C-Murder, DMX, something along those lines?

:dunno:

Edit: Sorry, maybe I was stereotyping...or is it called profiling....:dunno:

Public Enemy? I'm thinking you probably aren't too familiar with them. C-Murder certainly. 50 Cent, doubtful. Soulja Boy, dunno.

And I wouldn't call it stereotyping.

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Unfortunately this president has been probably the most effective ever in bending the media/pop culture to further his propaganda. This is just more evidence of that.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    I watched about 5 minutes of her half time show...that was enough for me. I wouldn't go to her "concert" if they paid me and all I had to do was walk across the street.,,

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Public Enemy? I'm thinking you probably aren't too familiar with them. C-Murder certainly. 50 Cent, doubtful. Soulja Boy, dunno.

And I wouldn't call it stereotyping.

Yeah I put as much thought into my examples as NY's ploy to offer $45 tickets for peoples guns makes sence. Just saying that it doesnt sound like they even tried to appeal to a usefull demographic to suit their purposes. I'll just stop and say, yeah dumb idea.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Anyone who would trade a concert ticket for a gun isn't smart enough to responsibly own the gun in the first place. Try guns for NASCAR tickets and see how many guns you get, LOL.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I can tell you this, if she offered me tickets to see her shows for LIFE, as long as I turned in a gun, she can take her tickets and shove them where the sun dont shine. She is nothing more than a made up celebrity who couldnt sing her way out of a wet paper bag.

Gunner

Top Bottom