• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I can tell you this, if she offered me tickets to see her shows for LIFE, as long as I turned in a gun, she can take her tickets and shove them where the sun dont shine. She is nothing more than a made up celebrity who couldnt sing her way out of a wet paper bag.

Gunner

Uh, you do know that this wasn't Beyonce's idea, nor has she signed on to participate, right? So you probably need to calm down a bit.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    All of these ploys for turning in guns, be it cash, tickets, or whatever... I would like to see the stats on bulgaries and stolen firearms. I bet they go up, the criminals aren't going to turn in their own stuff...what a bunch of :poop::poop::)

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    They have to disarm her concert attendees after that superbowl show. People here a dying farm animal and wanna put it, or themselves, out of misery.

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    All of these ploys for turning in guns, be it cash, tickets, or whatever... I would like to see the stats on bulgaries and stolen firearms. I bet they go up, the criminals aren't going to turn in their own stuff...what a bunch of :poop::poop::)

^^This^^ is what I think also, it is just going to make a big crime wave of people stealing guns and then keeping the good ones and handing over the junk!!! I guess that is one way to disarm the law abiding citizens!!!

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I watched about 5 minutes of her half time show...that was enough for me. I wouldn't go to her "concert" if they paid me and all I had to do was walk across the street.,,

They'd have to GIVE me a gun to attend a show. About the time she started puking the National Anthem diva-style I'd use it to blow my ears off.

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    I don't hold any actor/singer on a pedestal. They are just people (same as you and me) that can sing and dance and some do a good job of pretending to be someone else. Some of them are probably fairly smart but plenty of them are idiots. A lot of them are not even in touch with reality!! Why so many people follow their lead is beyond me. Just because someone makes a lot of money in the pretend world, does not make them and expert at running the real world.

Top Bottom