• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've done deals outside of: gas stations, fast food joints, grocery stores, big box stores, Gander Mtn., CVS, a park, my LGS, etc.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Everywhere I've used has been a busy public place. Wal-Mart, lowes, etc...

Never had any trouble and have met some great people.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Meh, when you are new to INGO, with few posts, deal with a seasoned member with plenty of posts and a good iTrader feedback. They'll lead the way and won't steer you wrong.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Have you ever had/been asked to fill out a pseudo 4473 type document with both buyer and seller info as a receipt?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Have you ever had/been asked to fill out a pseudo 4473 type document with both buyer and seller info as a receipt?
    LOL, that's a new one. I don't like giving people that I don't know, my address after telling them that I have guns in my house.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Myself and another member meant at a diner in Crawfordsville for lunch then traded in the parking lot.
    I still PM the guy occasionally to see what's up!

Hey! My invitation must have been lost in the mail!

------------

I once completed a transaction in an alley behind the CVS in downtown Indy. I joked that it was probably the first time a legal purchase of that nature was ever made in that location.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009

There a quite a few people that want to fill out some sort of bill of sale. I don't and would rather not, though because I have a C&R license, I would need to retain buyer/seller info on eligible firearms. You can always say no if you don't want info given.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

There a quite a few people that want to fill out some sort of bill of sale. I don't and would rather not, though because I have a C&R license, I would need to retain buyer/seller info on eligible firearms. You can always say no if you don't want info given.

That wouldn't necessarily stop me from a buy or a trade, IF I was informed up front. I'd likely opt out of the trade if it was easy to do it otherwise w/o paperwork. I would be unhappy if that was sprung on me out of the blue, standing in a parking lot.

Happy to show LTCH and DL to verify proper person, with no recording of info.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Well, Yes+No...

If the person I'm meeting is buying a firearm from me, and I do NOT know them at all, and ALL that they have is an Indiana Drivers License, I DO provide a Bil of Sale for them and for me..
    This Bill of Sale has most of the questions that are on a 4473. They sign it, and I sign it..

You just NEVER know??...Bill.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I like busy convenience stores/gas stations. Lots of traffic and cameras everywhere if something does go down.
    If I was worried about something "going down", I wouldn't be doing the deal. That's why I like dealing with INGOers. I get a good idea who they are first.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Gas station, Bob Evans, Walmart parking lot, anywhere open enough that Mrs. Miguel can get visual on the guy with her 458...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom