• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've done deals outside of: gas stations, fast food joints, grocery stores, big box stores, Gander Mtn., CVS, a park, my LGS, etc.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Everywhere I've used has been a busy public place. Wal-Mart, lowes, etc...

Never had any trouble and have met some great people.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Meh, when you are new to INGO, with few posts, deal with a seasoned member with plenty of posts and a good iTrader feedback. They'll lead the way and won't steer you wrong.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Have you ever had/been asked to fill out a pseudo 4473 type document with both buyer and seller info as a receipt?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Have you ever had/been asked to fill out a pseudo 4473 type document with both buyer and seller info as a receipt?
    LOL, that's a new one. I don't like giving people that I don't know, my address after telling them that I have guns in my house.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Myself and another member meant at a diner in Crawfordsville for lunch then traded in the parking lot.
    I still PM the guy occasionally to see what's up!

Hey! My invitation must have been lost in the mail!

------------

I once completed a transaction in an alley behind the CVS in downtown Indy. I joked that it was probably the first time a legal purchase of that nature was ever made in that location.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009

There a quite a few people that want to fill out some sort of bill of sale. I don't and would rather not, though because I have a C&R license, I would need to retain buyer/seller info on eligible firearms. You can always say no if you don't want info given.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

There a quite a few people that want to fill out some sort of bill of sale. I don't and would rather not, though because I have a C&R license, I would need to retain buyer/seller info on eligible firearms. You can always say no if you don't want info given.

That wouldn't necessarily stop me from a buy or a trade, IF I was informed up front. I'd likely opt out of the trade if it was easy to do it otherwise w/o paperwork. I would be unhappy if that was sprung on me out of the blue, standing in a parking lot.

Happy to show LTCH and DL to verify proper person, with no recording of info.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Well, Yes+No...

If the person I'm meeting is buying a firearm from me, and I do NOT know them at all, and ALL that they have is an Indiana Drivers License, I DO provide a Bil of Sale for them and for me..
    This Bill of Sale has most of the questions that are on a 4473. They sign it, and I sign it..

You just NEVER know??...Bill.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I like busy convenience stores/gas stations. Lots of traffic and cameras everywhere if something does go down.
    If I was worried about something "going down", I wouldn't be doing the deal. That's why I like dealing with INGOers. I get a good idea who they are first.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Gas station, Bob Evans, Walmart parking lot, anywhere open enough that Mrs. Miguel can get visual on the guy with her 458...

Top Bottom