Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Hasn't been posted yet?

"Go ahead, make my day.":ar15:

"Duck, you sucker!":draw:

EDIT, theres just to many.

"Well, from my way of thinking, sir, this entire mission is a serious misallocation of valuable military resources."
    "It's like finding a needle in a stack of needles."

"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open. "
    Connor: Well, "Name one thing you're gonna need this stupid ****ing rope for."
    Murphy: That was way easier than I thought.
    Connor: Aye.
    Murphy: You know, on TV you always got that guy that jumps over the sofa.
    Connor: And then you gotta shoot at him for ten ****ing minutes, too.
    Murphy: Aye.
    Connor: Christ.
    Murphy: We're good.
    Connor: Yes, we are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    The entire scene from "the Outlaw Josey Wales" where Ten Bears and Josey make peace.
    I have put the dvd in just to watch that scene.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    "Anyone that don't want to get killed had better clear on out the back."

Unforgiven

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. but untill that day you are puke. You are the lowest form of life on earth. you are not even human ****ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian ****!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Couple lines from Paul newman movies:

Hombre: "I got one question. How're you going to get back down those stairs?"

Mr.....you got some Hard bark on you!"

"You put a bullet in me!!?"..... "Yeah, well one's usually enough."

Cool Hand Luke: "Sometimes nothin' is a reeeal cool hand."

"Gentleman, what we have here is a failure to communicate"

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    Army of Darkness:

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my Boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. Its got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart. You got that!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Army of Darkness:

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my Boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. Its got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart. You got that!

My favorite line:

You ain't leadin' but two things now pal; Jack and $***, and Jack just left town.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    "If they run, they are VC. If they stay still, they are very well disciplined VC."

Viper: Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees.
    Wolfmanhttps://www.indianagunowners.com/name/nm0000643/: Holy ****, it's Viper!
    Goosehttps://www.indianagunowners.com/name/nm0000643/: Viper's up here, great... oh ****...
    Maverickhttps://www.indianagunowners.com/name/nm0000643/: Great, he's probably saying, "Holy ****, it's Maverick and Goose."
    Goosehttps://www.indianagunowners.com/name/nm0000643/: Yeah, I'm sure he's saying that.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/name/nm0000643/
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/name/nm0000643/

V: Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

V: [Evey pulls out her mace] I can assure you I mean you no harm.
    Evey Hammond: Who are you?
    V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
    Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
    V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
    Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
    V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
    V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    [carves V into poster on wall]
    V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
    [giggles]
    V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
    V: I am quite sure they will say so. But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking with?
    Evey Hammond: I'm Evey.
    V: Evey? E-V. Of course you are.
    Evey Hammond: What does that mean?
    V: It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences.

Doc Holliday: What do you want Wyatt?
    Wyatt Earp: Just to live a normal life.
    Doc Holliday: There is no normal life, Wyatt, there's just life, ya live it.
    Wyatt Earp: I don't know how.
    Doc Holliday: Sure ya do, say goodbye to me, go grab that spirited actress and make her your own. Take that spirit from her and don't look back. Live every second, live right on through to the end. Live Wyatt, live for me. Wyatt, if you were ever my friend... if ya ever had even the slightest of feelin' for me, leave now, leave now... please.
    Wyatt Earp: Thanks for always being there, Doc.

Wyatt Earp: The Cowboys are finished, you understand? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!
    [lets Ike up to run for his life]
    Wyatt Earp: So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'!
    [shouts]
    Wyatt Earp: You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...
    [louder]
    Wyatt Earp: Hell's coming with me!

Wyatt Earp: Are you going to do something, or are you just going to stand there and bleed?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109835/

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Reading and remembering all these lines makes me want to visit the video store today. Lots of good stuff to see again.

ALIENS
    Ripley: "Don't worry honey. There's lots of Marines to take care of us."
    Newt: "It won't make any difference."

Ripley: " GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU B........."

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    It was on the other night, and a couple lines gave me a chuckle (fortunately they're quoted on IMDB, also)...

Bob Lee Swagger: I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns

Mr. Rate: That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua.
    Nick Memphis: You know this for a fact?
    Mr. Rate: Still got the shovel...

Top Bottom