• ...and so much more!
  • JHAWK1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Men of Honer

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passerbyers will think he is an officer. Ahhh!!!!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

Monty Python, The holy Grail

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    "Gentlemen... You can't fight in here.... This is the War Room" the president in Dr. Strangelove.

Slim Pickens as the Pilot of the B-52 riding the Nuke and waving his hat like a Bronc rider.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail

French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
    Sir Galahad: Is there someone else up there we can talk to?
    French Soldier: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ay, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives.... but they'll never take our freeDOM!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you're gonna be dumb enough to pull a gun on a man, you'd better be smart enough to pull the trigger.

-The Boys in Company C

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    (I love this movie. I let you guys guess. The old farts would probably know it! :D)
    You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-You-Are? You're chicken. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, 'Okay, life's a fact.' People DO fall in love. People do belong to each other. Because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness. You call yourself a free spirit, a wild thing, yet you're terrified that somebody's gonna put you in a cage. Well, baby, you're already in a cage and you built it yourself. And it's not bound on the east by Somali Land or on the west by Tulip, Texas. It's everywhere you go. Because no matter where you run, you're always going to end up running into yourself.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Uh... the fat one's watchin the little one?

Oh yeah, nice parenting. Leave 'em out here like that and see what happens.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I am not a fan of the language but this lines senselessness gives me a chuckle.
    Roudy Rody Piper in They Live
    "I have came to chew bubblegum and kick @$$ and I am all out of bubblegum"
    Then he blows away all the aliens in the bank with a pump shotgun. Interesting movie and definetly the Piper's glory days.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Top Bottom