• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven
    There is no mention of price, this will be a drawing for a FREE stripped lower if they send me one with a caliber on it. This is no different than the offering by Mgderf of a free rifle to members children except the kids are bigger. If you guys don't want me to offer the members a chance to pick up a free lower just say so. :dunno:
    any certain time frame when the winner of the lower will be chosen?

Ruxpin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I am getting some made up without a logo so I am sure they will do it for you too as they are looking for outlets for them product. I suggest you call them if you are interested.

Didn't mean to mislead you Michiana, I'm not a stocking dealer but like many others here stock surplus/excess parts for future projects. I was just throwing in my thoughts in regards to a possible group purchase.

Now, how does one enter this drawing for a DM lower you're putting together? :)

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    email me

Didn't mean to mislead you Michiana, I'm not a stocking dealer but like many others here stock surplus/excess parts for future projects. I was just throwing in my thoughts in regards to a possible group purchase.

Now, how does one enter this drawing for a DM lower you're putting together? :)

Email me with your name and I will add it to the list. sales@richards-guns.com. Plan on drawing on Wed.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    I dont understand why it has to be a secret as to what the company is called.... clearly by their being two post production samples on your table that their company does indeed exist, so why are you withholding information? Price i can understand. but their isnt anything for you to gain by NOT telling us who the new guy on the block is.

Delaware Machine Muncie,IN. They will sell to you out the door for 90.00 plus tax.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    I was in there and delaware prefered I use my dealer friend. Besides that it saved me cash. Since they are a manufacture they can background check and direct transfer you but they are really about selling to dealers. Very very nice people to put up with my yick yacky personality. Very professional! I will put mine together and give my review later. A magazine, Gage pin,and calipers is all I need but they would put nothing but the best out the door. Come to the Muncie show . Is there some shirts we can wear to identify those on this site? That would be cool !

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    There are only like 4 places in the US that make AR forgings. The only difference are the guys who machine them. Pictures?

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    My buddy sold almost 20 of those receivers over the weekend.Anyone get one? I got mine together and all went well. The roll pin on the trigger guard was hard to drive in though and I did see that the "safe"stamping on the right side was not at 3 oclock like most are. It was at about 5 oclock.other than that I put a .2484 front pivot pin in it out of a dpms kit and it did not feel too sloppy.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I bought one today. Seems to be pretty good quality. I think I will buy a couple more tomorrow. I'll have one built up and shooting by Sunday afternoon.
    Can't beat 85 bones and the rollmark was a cursive DM which looks pretty sharp. Also came in a nice hard case.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Any southern Indiana sellers of the DM lower, I'm needing a lower or I'm going to change the config of one of my guns,

I have to build another gun, I bought a match trigger

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I just finished putting together my M4gery on a Delaware Machine lower today. Worked out good except a couple places were kinda tight. I used a RRA LPK and the mag catch was tight in the slot, had to use some emery cloth and do some light sanding on the catch, and in the slot in the receiver to get it to fit and work smoothly. Then the takedown and pivot pins fit real tight as well. Have to currently use a hammer to get them in/out. I know they will loosen a bit later on, but just kind of a pain.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    not to burst bubbles but if its that tight How is it going to loosen up, the takedown pins are hardened, the anodize should not wear,

Whats going on because I just got rid of a roggio lower because of the too tight upper and lower fit,

Top Bottom