• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry D Young

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Reno, NV
    These probably don't qualify, and it's a bit self-serving, but they are used in my fiction stories, and I think they're kinda cool. Just wish I could afford to have them built.

Custom Main Battle Rifle (7.62x51 MBR): adjustable gas piston select fire action with non-reciprocating ambidextrous charging handle, auto hold open on empty magazine. Ambidextrous bolt release. Ambidextrous safety. Forward assist. M-14 stripper clip guide and M-14 sights. 22” barrel with the tri-compensator of the BM-59/62 with bayonet lug to take a custom 12” OKC-3S style bayonet. A full length barrel-in-line polymer stock with pistol grip and integrated picatinny rails that don’t interfere with the stripper clip feed. Accept a bipod. Use M-14 free fall magazines with bolt hold open followers, and have an ambidextrous magazine release.

Custom ‘Scout’ Rifle: .350 Remington Magnum. Lever action operating a rotary bolt. Integral suppressed barrel. Single round & stripper clip loading. 10-round rotary magazine. Leupold Model 4 CQ/T 1-3 x 14 scope on receiver mounted QD see-through
    mount. Peep sight. In stock recoil reducers. Sling. Five .380 ACP to .350 Remington Magnum chamber adapters for small game hunting. Custom 12” OKC-3S style bayonet.

Sidearm: .50GI. Custom built on Para-Ordnance P-14 frames.

Backup side arm: As above on P-10 Warthog frame.

A pair of Armsport 2900 Trilling three-barrel 12-gauge shotguns cut down to whippets. Sets of 20-ga, .45 Colt, .44 Magnum, .357 Magnum, 9mmP, & .22RF adapters.

Custom hunting gun: Peter Hofer funfling. 12-ga x 12-ga w/.375 H&H Mag over .30-’06 over .22 Hornet. Carved fancy wood stock, engraved and inlaid metalwork. 20-ga chamber adapters for the 12-ga barrels. Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56 scope on see through mounts. Peep sights. Custom carved leather sling w/flush QD swivels.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Props to Equilbrium,that had some great gun fight scenes(gun kata,WOW).Little known movie with a good cast ,highly recomended viewing .Oh and its another custom movie Beretta SWEEET

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The 88 Magnum, "It shoots through schools"

400px-88mag.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    How about Hellboys 6 shooter

does a phaser from the original Star Trek count?

Oh....the sawed off Winchester lever action rifle Steve McQueen used in his T V western...Wanted Dead or Alive

I gotta throw in my vote for the Phaser as well. It's two weapons in one. The Type II is perfect for OC. Extra power power power. :D
    weaponry003.jpg

or, you can remove the Phaser I and just drop it in your pocket for CC.
    09-MyPhaser.jpg

Perfect :rockwoot:

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    Props to Equilbrium,that had some great gun fight scenes(gun kata,WOW).Little known movie with a good cast ,highly recomended viewing .Oh and its another custom movie Beretta SWEEET
    One of my favorite movies. Even his sword fighting style was created by the director.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    form the anime hellsing
    these pistols were made for the worlds most powerful vampire to kill other vampires

Joshua
    cal. exploding 454 casull
    10 in barrel
    weight 12kgs
    right side eject.
    material. silver form the cross of Lancaster Cathedral
    casull.jpg

Jackal
    cal. custom 13 exploding shell
    10 in barrel
    weight 16kg
    left side eject
    material pure silver.
    Jackal2.jpg

this pistol is from the anime Trigun

carried by Vash. the most wanted man in the world. Faternal twin borther has all black copy.
    break down 6 six revoler. double action
    cal. 45 long colt
    special parts. shoots from bottom cylinder and can hit a dime at 300 meters. top of barrel houses a special material tha when unsheilded turns vashes arm(and borthers) in to a energy cannon capaple of atomic bomb destuction.

7430-vash_2_super.jpg

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    form the anime hellsing
    these pistols were made for the worlds most powerful vampire to kill other vampires

Joshua
    cal. exploding 454 casull
    10 in barrel
    weight 12kgs
    right side eject.
    material. silver form the cross of Lancaster Cathedral

Jackal
    cal. custom 13 exploding shell
    10 in barrel
    weight 16kg
    left side eject
    material pure silver.

this pistol is from the anime Trigun

carried by Vash. the most wanted man in the world. Faternal twin borther has all black copy.
    break down 6 six revoler. double action
    cal. 45 long colt
    special parts. shoots from bottom cylinder and can hit a dime at 300 meters. top of barrel houses a special material tha when unsheilded turns vashes arm(and borthers) in to a energy cannon capaple of atomic bomb destuction.
    You want anime? You got it.

May I present the best weapon in all anime.

The Punisher

rocket launcher
    machine gun
    dual racks full of pistols

300pxwolfwoodidtrigunma.jpg

Top Bottom