• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll throw this into the mix. Ronon Dex's "Particle Magnum". It has stun, kill, and "shotgun" settings, plus it makes a really cool noise. Unfortunately, every video on Youtube I've found has a modern rock soundtrack set to it or I'd post an example. Regardless, I like it, and here's a pic and description:

Ronons_Gun.jpg

The particle magnum[1] is a standard energy weapon, created by the Travelers, carried by Ronon Dex, with three power settings. Its lowest setting is a stun blast capable of rendering a target unconscious for a number of hours, but leaving them otherwise unharmed. It also has a kill setting as well as an incinerate setting which has the same effect as a shotgun, capable of blowing open a hole approximately ten inches (25 centimeters) wide or larger with multiple shots. It has the appearance of a long-barreled revolver; with the rear part of the cylinder glowing red like the blasts it fires. However, the cylinder color shows what setting the weapon is on, red is stun and white is kill.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Glock 7: No pictures known to exist

Made in Germany, this firearm is constructed entirely of porcelain, is capable of passing through airport metal detectors completely unnoticed. The only downside to this amazing weapon is the price, which is quite expensive. The real MSRP is unknown, but experts say that they cost more than the Dulles International Airport Police Chief makes in a month.

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    How about the invisible explosive heat ray gun from War of the Worlds?

Or does that not count since the govt is trying to make it?

jstwrit

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    May 11, 2009
    N.E.
    Dang...made it to page 6 and their it was. Good post on the noisy cricket! "I feel like I'm gonna break this damn thing"

cklein6576

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    South Bend, Worst. Mayor. Ever.
    Zorg-1.jpg

Zorg ZF-1 Pod Weapon – The Fifth Element
    Specs: Machine gun, rocket launcher, poison arrow launcher, net launcher, flame thrower and freeze ray.
    Kick Ass in every way. The Zorg shows what kind of future ingenuity mankind will have. The Zorg even features climate friendly killing modes (poison arrow and freeze ray), those carbon spewing flame thrower and machine gun are evil. This way we can bump off our enemies and be environmentally friendly at the same time, go Earth! Nothing says Kick Ass then an Earth friendly killing machine. Fertilizer anyone?

Top Bottom