• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The best burger ive had so far and i think some people will disagree is at Mug&buns on east 10th street.
    or is it west??? i dont know. i know its on 10th and they also have the best onion rings EVER!

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    The best burger ive had so far and i think some people will disagree is at Mug&buns on east 10th street.
    or is it west??? i dont know. i know its on 10th and they also have the best onion rings EVER!

Love MNB!!

Mug-n-Bun Drive-in 5211 W. 10th Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46224
    (317)-244-5669

Mug-n-Bun | Serving Fine Food for over 50 Years

Super Burger

super.jpg

Onion Rings

rings.jpg

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

I've never had a burger at Mug n Bun, the Tenderlion is great there though.

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    Tie and Jacket required.:D

Went there one time on the recommendation of a friend. I don't think they have plates. My burger was brought out on wax paper but it sure was good. :rockwoot:

Shirt and tie not required,actually you might get laughed at. yes thats how they serve them on wax paper,and no fryer so no fries, burger, chili, chips and beer.:rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have it. Right here. All Angus Patty cooked in fresh Bacon grease topped with Cheese and bacon. :D

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Well I know you said Indiana, but the best burgers I know of are close.... Moonshine General Store in Moonshine, IL. Just visiting the place is an experience in of itself, but the addition of a "Moon Burger" (double cheese with bacon please) is the icing on the cake.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, I'd have to go with 5 Guys for an everyday burger. But for something else, I'd go with the Elk Burger at Bub's, in Carmel. That's a nice burger.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    5 Guys or Some Guys...can't remember what it was called off west 86th street. They don't have much of a selection: Burger, Bacon Burger, Double Burger, Double Bacon, BBQ Bacon, BBQ Double Bacon....and sides but you get the idea.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Well, I'd have to go with 5 Guys for an everyday burger. But for something else, I'd go with the Elk Burger at Bub's, in Carmel. That's a nice burger.

Although I went with beef this past Monday at Bub's, I usually do order the Elk. :yesway:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Honestly, the best burger I've ever had are the ones I make at home. Anymore, I find food tastes MUCH better when made at home.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    The Brick, in Jonesville In. It is in an old post office/ Train Depot,you must be 21 to enter. They serve beer and donot have a family dining area. Big burgers deluxe are $3.00 and the beer is really cold.

This! My grandparents lived out towards Jonesville and I went there a few times as a kid. They also have really good bean soup and chili. Try it if you haven't had it. Canned sodas, cold beers and disgusting bathrooms. The "bar" behind the counter looks really, really old.

I also really like Lucas Brothers burgers. I remember going there as a kid... an old lady was smoking with one hand and grilling greasy burgers with another. Onion heavy and delicious.

Evan, next time you are up this way and are hungry, I'll buy you a burger!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The guy who told me about the Brick said one of the train robber gangs use to plan their robberies in that building many years ago. Anybody else heard that?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    5 Guys is great. For fast food drive up, I love Hardies mushroom swiss.

I prefer an "exotic" that I can order medium rare. Bubs has a great elk burger. Ruby Tuesday and Upland Brewing Co. have premo bison burgers.

Top Bottom