• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Though not a bourbon, I thought this was interesting!

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    36   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    Though not a bourbon, I thought this was interesting!
    i wander if it is like the stuff we used to pass around the bon-fires 40 Ish years ago?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks! Hopefully they will still have some Saturday.
    Might have to pick some up on my Costco run tomorrow afternoon, because why not?
    I wouldn’t wait. These usually don’t last more than a couple days. They had a large pallet with maybe two layers on so I’m guessing 120-180 bottles. The amount was similar to what I showed for the small batch in post #3,573.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I wouldn’t wait. These usually don’t last more than a couple days. They had a large pallet with maybe two layers on so I’m guessing 120-180 bottles. The amount was similar to what I showed for the small batch in post #3,573.
    It's not important/high-priority enough for me to make a special trip.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here’s an overview of the Kirkland Signature bourbon lineup:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If anyone was ever thinking of picking up the Dungeons and Dragons inspired Quest's End bourbons. I can tell you do not buy Quest's End Paladin. It is not worth the money. Honestly Makers Mark 46 is a better tasting bourbon. I wanted to love Quest's End, I really did.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Good news for those looking for Kirkland Signature Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey… this is the supply at the Avon Costco about two hours ago. Come ‘n’ get it!

Attachments

• IMG_2264.jpeg
      IMG_2264.jpeg
      744.4 KB · Views: 7

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Good news for those looking for Kirkland Signature Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey… this is the supply at the Avon Costco about two hours ago. Come ‘n’ get it!
    Yep. I picked up my bottle yesterday in Avon. They definitely did not appear to be low on stock.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Have you tasted Blanton's before? If you love it and money isn't an issue, then only you can decide if it's worth it. $180 is more than double the MSRP. Of all the bourbons I've tried, Blantons is not even close to the top of the list.
    If you were in line early today at Buffalo Trace you can buy one bottle per person at $63. Probably sold out soon but still available now.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    picked up a bottle @View attachment 364202 Cap n Cork
    it is sweet with a little burn on the end. more like a Apple infused /blended liquor then distilled apples after 2 pours straight last night i floated some Sprite Zero in and the apples came out.
    More than likely, it will be a one and done for me.
    Tend to agree. The best thing about it is the history

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    picked up a bottle @View attachment 364202 Cap n Cork
    it is sweet with a little burn on the end. more like a Apple infused /blended liquor then distilled apples after 2 pours straight last night i floated some Sprite Zero in and the apples came out.
    More than likely, it will be a one and done for me.
    It is great in fresh warm cider in the fall…

glank09

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    Little bit of a story behind this one...

Back in May, I got an e-mail at work. It was a medical equipment leasing salesman offering me some fancy wine for an introductory meeting. I ignored because I am not a wine drinker and figured it was spam. June rolls around, and he send another e-mail "if wine isn't your thing, how about whiskey" and proceeded to offer a bottle of Macallan Scotch. I gave it a few days and decided to simple respond with "Not a scotch fan, I prefer Bourbon". Shortly thereafter I got a meeting invite for a 30 minute introductory call and a note asking for the address for the bourbon...This arrived from UPS today! Extremely excited as I have been wanting to try it. Review to follow when I get a chance to enjoy it.1000003204.jpg

Top Bottom