• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Title pretty much says it. What is the best AK on the market today, in your opinion, regardless of price?

I'm hearing really good things about VEPR. I looked at a Zastava and the fit and finish is nice, the wood looks good, and the receiver was heavy but I hear they have issues feeding as the single stack to double stack conversion leaves the single stack bolt in place.

Discuss among yourselves...:popcorn:
    Yeah the title does pretty much say it...as in it says nothing at all. Could you expound on it a bit? You will get better answers to your question if you add some detail.

I'm sure the AK's Al Qaeda and the Taliban use are great weapons...how many of our troops have been killed, excluding the IEDs? The Russians practically gave them away to revolutionists throughout the world and so did the Chinese. They are all still in use, even from the Vietnam era and are rugged, reliable, simple in design and maintain. The AK's used in Colombia and Mexico by the cartels are very reliable I'm sure.

Tons of makers out there and DIY's...

citrigin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Saiga

Thumbs up for Saigas. Made in the Izhmash factory, easy to modify, and relatively inexpensive.

Top Bottom