• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Got it. I gotta say, this grip fits like a glove. I checked the frame rails and on the top some finish is missing. The guy said he shot about 300 rounds through it. Is finish wear in this area normal? Just want to be sure since all my experience thus far is with stainless guns, Mosins, AKs, and .22s. :):

Hexa-Tula

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Bluffton
    I don't like the idea of the safety/decocker being right in the area where I'd grab the slide. I feel like I'd slip over it and turn the safety on when I'd need the gun the most. That's the only thing I could say against the 92 though. They are SMOOTH.

Reapermaxx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I bought one used from a gun shop and haven't regretted it for a minute. No jams to date with about 600 rounds through it. I have mixed several different types of ammo and no issues. I have the stainless finish.

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Got it. I gotta say, this grip fits like a glove. I checked the frame rails and on the top some finish is missing. The guy said he shot about 300 rounds through it. Is finish wear in this area normal? Just want to be sure since all my experience thus far is with stainless guns, Mosins, AKs, and .22s. :):

yup, pretty normal. metal on metal sliding back and forth. 300 rounds is barely broken. that thing will keep getting smoother with each pull of the trigger. Congrats on getting a fine sidearm by the way!:yesway:

bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    I have two myself. I have one that is a 9/11 commemorative, and another that i shoot alot. It is one of the best 9mm handguns ever made. The only time i have ever got it to jam, was after about 1000 rounds without a cleaning. and that was only if i limp wristed it. It is also very simple to tear down, even to the bare frame. the fit and finish rivals guns that cost alot more(sig 226 comes to mind since i have spent alot of time with both). you cant go wrong they are great guns. Just wish you could get night sights!

Top Bottom