• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1donos

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have the m-9 and have had a hard time finding concealed carry holsters for it. I found a post a few minutes ago about a holster for the vertec that might fit it. I plan on trying one out this week. The m9 has a sand resistant mags and the safety does decock it. no more carrying cocked and locked! I have had other beretta 92 in the past and love the reliability and good old fashioned weight of the weapon!

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Bryce should be able to give you all the info you need and can find whatever you want. I've had a few Berettas. They always did what they were supposed to do and are good looking pistols. I think they are a little big and feel awkward to me. I much prefer the Sig 228/229 platform. They feel good, look good and I've never had a FTF, FTE or FTAnything with a Sig.

Here is a comparison video on the M11 aka Sig P228 and the M9 aka Beretta 92FS. Personally I like the Beretta, always have and always will. Though they are big and bulky it helps soak up recoil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3ZBfbXBOrU]YouTube - M9 vs M11[/ame]

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I just got an M9 and carry it daily...I like it better than my Glock.

42548746.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I don't own one, I've thought I'd like to have one. I did shoot a couple other people own. I liked about every thing about them except the decocker safety thing and the first shot double action. I HATE that. To me it takes what would be an outstanding hand gun and drops it to mid range because of what I consider extremely poor accuracy induced by a huge design flaw.

Take the same gun and give it cocked and locked capability with no other change and it would near perfect. (make it a 45 and it would be perfect)

92F info
    Genitron.com: 1 - 6 of 6 Search Results for Make-Any Mod-92fs Cal-Any Type-Any

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I don't own one, I've thought I'd like to have one. I did shoot a couple other people own. I liked about every thing about them except the decocker safety thing and the first shot double action. I HATE that. To me it takes what would be an outstanding hand gun and drops it to mid range because of what I consider extremely poor accuracy induced by a huge design flaw.

Take the same gun and give it cocked and locked capability with no other change and it would near perfect. (make it a 45 and it would be perfect)

92F info

I agree with making it .45 but im used to the safety location, Thats how it is on my Ruger P85 that ive carried for like 2 years.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy

92F info

That's why I carry in condition zero, so I don't have to fuss over some silly safety. It's in its holster until ready to fire, so it's already got all the safety it needs without that optional feature of the gun. I get SA every pull from first to last.;)

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    That's why I carry in condition zero, so I don't have to fuss over some silly safety. It's in its holster until ready to fire, so it's already got all the safety it needs without that optional feature of the gun. I get SA every pull from first to last.;)

I know this is probably a stupid question but what is condition zero. D/A/S/A pistol with one in the chamber, but safety on and its been decocked. If i dont put the safety on does that make it condition zero?

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Here's a couple more videos I found from a youtube user named "Hicock45" he seems to like the Beretta. Though he does admit to preferring Glocks in terms of their trigger pull.

Chapter 1.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TAuam6D7P0"]YouTube - Beretta 92FS[/ame]

Chapter 2.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ZHZeCE8Bs&feature=channel"]YouTube - Beretta 92 FS (Chapter 2)[/ame]

This one is a video he made doing a "close up" on the Beretta.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmcrBHYIuUw"]YouTube - Beretta 92 FS Close Up[/ame]

This last one should start some discussion, it's a Beretta VS Glock vid.:popcorn:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BOMmIvMRm8"]YouTube - Beretta 92FS vs Glock[/ame]

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I know this is probably a stupid question but what is condition zero. D/A/S/A pistol with one in the chamber, but safety on and its been decocked. If i dont put the safety on does that make it condition zero?

Cocked and unlocked...don't lock it which decocks it...it stays in the "ready to be fired" state simply by pulling the trigger.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    To me it takes what would be an outstanding hand gun and drops it to mid range because of what I consider extremely poor accuracy induced by a huge design flaw.

Take the same gun and give it cocked and locked capability with no other change and it would near perfect.

turns out Taurus did something right. :laugh:

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Im more or less just worried i know the P series had a recall and i dont know if the previous owner got it taken care of. Is there anyway to get that checked?

Top Bottom