• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    If I remember right from what I have read..it should be on the slide next to the gun's name. It might be in small print. But the actual word should come up as MKII or along those lines.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    If I remember right from what I have read..it should be on the slide next to the gun's name. It might be in small print. But the actual word should come up as MKII or along those lines.

Nothing. And i dont think taking it to a gun smith is an option cause i was talking to one and he charged 30$ an hour. And i am broke as a joke.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Well that sucks. I guess the only option left then would be to call Ruger and give them your serial number. Maybe then they could look it up and see if it was one of the gun's that was fixed during the recall.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Well that sucks. I guess the only option left then would be to call Ruger and give them your serial number. Maybe then they could look it up and see if it was one of the gun's that was fixed during the recall.

Yea ill do that tommorrow in between packing. Im moving into a sketchy apartment complex that has some violent looking thugs. so i wanna know my gun is in tip top shape.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yea ill do that tommorrow in between packing. Im moving into a sketchy apartment complex that has some violent looking thugs. so i wanna know my gun is in tip top shape.

Yeah I hear you on that. Well good luck on the turn out.
    But yeah, if you are still thinking about getting a Beretta. My opinion you totally should.:D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I know this is probably a stupid question but what is condition zero. D/A/S/A pistol with one in the chamber, but safety on and its been decocked. If i dont put the safety on does that make it condition zero?

He's carrying it cocked, safety off. It's not how the gun was designed to be carried.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    I was wondering if you were going to show that little beauty off ! :D
    I just got an M9 and carry it daily...I like it better than my Glock.

42548746.jpg

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Really? I thought itd be a good HD pistol for meg with a Xiphos light on it.

I just think they are clunky and ugly, and good luck finding a holster for it. For a HD gun, the holster part isn't necessarily an issue, of course.

Top Bottom