• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

COVID Shots Cause Strokes, The Science™ Concedes​

The conspiracy theorists were, once again, merely a few years ahead of The Science™.

Via ABC News

Via the referenced study:

The science...

Science doesn’t really say anything scientists do. Data are always interpreted by scientists. When those scientists let their personal preferences or unproven philosophical assumptions dictate their interpretation of the evidence, they do exactly what they accuse religious people of doing they let their ideology dictate their conclusions. When that’s the case, their conclusions should be questioned, because they may be nothing more than philosophical presuppositions passed off as scientific facts. Such as the covid vaccine. Masks, shutdown of society, etc.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Sadly, few care. I heard a podcast the other day where DeSantis was doing his campaign thing and started talking about holding Covid purveyors to account--the crowd practically went to sleep. I heard a clip yesterday of Trump bemoaning (again) that he doesn't think he gets the credit he deserved and the crowd seemed to agree. Look at this thread. There's maybe 5-6 of us that ever put up posts and comment. Nobody cares anymore--which is why we're doomed to go through this all over again.
    I agree. I saw later you'd posted the same video in another thread about how one new childhood vaccine makes big Pharma another billion. In general people seem very complacent and lazy. From what I've seen the last few years it's just not a safe time to not pay attention. For me personally I'm just not sure what is not being lied about.

I don't really have a whole lot to say about it anymore myself but as stated the big issue is the general population being willing to go along with some stupid directive(s) again. I suppose there is still hope that there's a catalyst where people become more informed and aware of what they've agreed to do...to themselves!

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    we're doomed to go through this all over again.
    Not all of us. I may be a slow learner, but I can learn.

One of the requests I made to my State Rep this year was to reign in the Executive's "Emergency Powers". Indiana never again needs to experience another little Napoleon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There are times where I really don't understand people.

99.7% survival rate.

At least he was homeless and probably had a mental issue as his excuse.

Too many people still watch legacy media, which all lied out their butts about the WuFlu. I bet most people still don't understand how survivable it was but just consider themselves lucky or think they took the right preventative measures... :rolleyes:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Yet another study,showing exactly what we were told was impossible was/is actually happening.

Hospital being sued after refusing to treat with Ivermectin after court ordered to do so. They did for a time and the paitient improved. Then against the court order stopped the treatment and the patient died. Hope he wins.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    There are times where I really don't understand people.

99.7% survival rate.

At least he was homeless and probably had a mental issue as his excuse.
    What's worse, that 97% is from the official gov data. The gov erroneously increased Covid death counts, through various measures, in an effort to scare the public. Imagine the real survival rate if the BS deaths were removed from the data. The gov lied about the threat, lied about the cure and abused 1a freedom of speech for any who dared to question their deadly fraud.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    We will never know the actual mortality rate. The data collection was fraudulent. We can look at all cause mortality for the years of the corona response and make a vague guess, but that is about it. That is assuming there was no fraud committed with the all cause mortality numbers.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    We will never know the actual mortality rate. The data collection was fraudulent. We can look at all cause mortality for the years of the corona response and make a vague guess, but that is about it. That is assuming there was no fraud committed with the all cause mortality numbers.

I clicked the "like button" three or four times. I'm not sure how that shows up on your Alerts. You're right. Dead right.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I clicked the "like button" three or four times. I'm not sure how that shows up on your Alerts. You're right. Dead right.

Thanks. It just showed up as one alert though. :cheers:

I've always stated this and believe there is enough evidence now to show that the data collection was not valid. There is more information coming from people (see the latest Elon Musk, Joe Rogan podcast) that indicates the mortality was increased due to the actual treatment as well as denial of effective treatments.

I believe (no objective proof) that the mortality rate was no more significant than any other common respiratory illness.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Thanks. It just showed up as one alert though. :cheers:

I've always stated this and believe there is enough evidence now to show that the data collection was not valid. There is more information coming from people (see the latest Elon Musk, Joe Rogan podcast) that indicates the mortality was increased due to the actual treatment as well as denial of effective treatments.

I believe (no objective proof) that the mortality rate was no more significant than any other common respiratory illness.

Side note. Apparently there is a market by women seeking sperm donors who have not had the Covid vaccine. They are, apparently, willing to pay thousands.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks. It just showed up as one alert though.
    Then it was three, not four times

One click registers a 'like', click it again and it cancels it. Thus, an even number of clicks would show no 'like', an odd number would show one

Top Bottom