Merrillville

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    As the Committee noted on Tuesday;

Dr. Fauci’s questionable presence at the CIA, coupled with recently uncovered evidence that he, Dr. Fauci, “prompted” the drafting of “Proximal Origin” — the infamous paper that was used to attempt to “disprove” the lab leak theory — lends credence to heightened concerns about the promotion of a false COVID-19 origins narrative by multiple federal government agencies.
    Chairman Wenstrup is seeking all documents and communications related to Dr. Fauci’s access to CIA facilities and CIA employees as it relates to these allegations. Also, after becoming aware of additional information, the Select Subcommittee is requesting Special Agent Brett Rowland appear for a transcribed interview regarding Dr. Fauci’s purported movements to and from the CIA. As mounting evidence continues to imply that federal government officials covered-up the origins of COVID-19, investigating any improper influence will ensure future accountability of not only the intelligence community, but also public health officials.
    Amazing...

So all along Fauci was just a patsy for the deep state's involvement in the creation of a weaponized virus using a Chinese biolab funded by the US government.

case closed https://t.co/O8B6h93jA6
    — zerohedge (@zerohedge) September 27, 2023

Things that make you go wtf?
    So yea,likely sarscov-2 was a US bio weapon.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    A thought occurred to me. If this was/is a CIA-sanctioned bioweapon, they didn't get their money's worth. I'm trying to imagine the conversation between them and the fine folks at Wuhan.

Wuhan: "Here's your most excellent bioweapon. That will be $100,000,000".
    CIA: "But it only kills old people. WTF?"
    Wuhan: "You did not specify target audience. $100,000,000 please".

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    A thought occurred to me. If this was/is a CIA-sanctioned bioweapon, they didn't get their money's worth. I'm trying to imagine the conversation between them and the fine folks at Wuhan.

binary biological weapons

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Do I have this timeline about correct?

Patriot act passes; authority to research biological agents is included.

DOD says that would violate the Geneva Convention.

TPTB move it to NIH under, guess who, Fauchi.

Research labs are put in many states.

A leak occurs.

The Obama administration orders the whole thing shut down.

Fauchi offshores the research, one is Wuhan. Surprise, surprise, another is thought to be in Ukraine. Hmmm

You should know the rest…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Who's to say that that wasn't the desired effect? Kill off the old people, improve the debt dynamics of the entitlement system and replace the dying old with migrants

What is there about such a system of 'serfitude' that aspiring leftist lords of the manor would not like?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

If one looks at the goals/problems facing those involved it makes some logical sense. China has a huge burden with an over abundance of seniors due to the one child policy and killing off the girls. The US obviously wanted a bioweapon and could also see benefits from the reduction in seniors.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    If one looks at the goals/problems facing those involved it makes some logical sense. China has a huge burden with an over abundance of seniors due to the one child policy and killing off the girls. The US obviously wanted a bioweapon and could also see benefits from the reduction in seniors.
    Glad I survived the attack. I plan on living until I get every penny back from Social Security that my employers and I were forced to put into it. I checked the Social Security web site; I have to hang on until I'm 91 years old to accomplish that. Of course, that's still an interest-free loan that I gave to the Feds for 50 years.

Top Bottom