• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

hypothesescanbemadeforpossiblemolecularmechanismsofpersis-tenceof“SpikePP.”In particular, three hypotheses are possible and are shown in
    Figure3.1.
    1. It is possible that the mRNA maybe integrated or re-transcribed in some cells.

Due to the format of the study publication it is very difficult to copy and post most of it. Trying to do so leads to all spaces being eliminated. So I will leave it to you if you want to read it.

Another topic.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

It was already determined that most if not all of the "positive with no symptoms" BS was invalid testing. Of course the media and our government downplayed that... :rolleyes:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just don't test. Tell them you have some other virus. That apparently makes it OK to stay and infect people.
    A friend of mine at work was hacking/coughing all last week. I asked him how he was doing and he mentioned he got a covid test and it tested negative. I asked him: “do you trust a ”free” test the government gave you?” At least he didn’t send the results in.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    A friend of mine at work was hacking/coughing all last week. I asked him how he was doing and he mentioned he got a covid test and it tested negative. I asked him: “do you trust a ”free” test the government gave you?” At least he didn’t send the results in.
    Another if you don't have covid you aren't sick moment. It was too much to ask that the one good thing to come out of covid would be learning to stay home if they are sick.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Another if you don't have covid you aren't sick moment. It was too much to ask that the one good thing to come out of covid would be learning to stay home if they are sick.
    They do? They might have for a year or so there but it seems to me folks are back to "normal".

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "A multi-decade, senior-level, current Agency officer has come forward to provide information to the Committees regarding the Agency’s analysis into the origins of COVID-19. According to the whistleblower, the Agency assigned seven officers to a COVID Discovery Team (Team). The Team consisted of multi-disciplinary and experienced officers with significant scientific expertise. According to the whistleblower, at the end of its review, six of the seven members of the Team believed the intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that COVID-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China," a letter from Committee Chairmen Brad Wenstrup and Mike Turner to CIA Director Bill Burns states.“

"The seventh member of the Team, who also happened to be the most senior, was the lone officer to believe COVID-19 originated through zoonosis. The whistleblower further contends that to come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position," the letter continues.“

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Top Bottom