• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    InfoWars, by way of GatewayPundit. I'll wait for a source with a modicum of gravitas.

Could it be true? Who knows. There is no longer a Covid-related state of emergency, though; so I doubt it.
    Careful. Some people swear by GWP. Some people don’t like it when you denigrate their source of wistful thinking.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Careful. Some people swear by GWP. Some people don’t like it when you denigrate their source of wistful thinking.
    I'll repeat it. I've met Jim Hoft. I protested with Jim Hoft once. I used to be a regular commenter at GWP, many, many years ago. But then, he went completely off the sensationalist deep-end.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They will try to resurrect all of the fun things they did to us starting in 2020 again. When your doctor tells you s/he won’t see you unless you’re masked up or had your covid shot, will you comply. When they tell you you can’t go sit with your sick mother because “cases are spiking” what will you do?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'll repeat it. I've met Jim Hoft. I protested with Jim Hoft once. I used to be a regular commenter at GWP, many, many years ago. But then, he went completely off the sensationalist deep-end.
    @jamil is just butt hurt that some of what GWP posted that he so wanted to believe didn’t come true and he is so disappointed the Cronkite era ended . There is a lot of over sensationalized stuff there however there are true stories they publish that if one didn’t see them there you would never hear them. No media is to be trusted without reservations.

@jamil also has this fervent belief, and always assumes, that if one posts a link to a story in conservative media that one is a radical believer of the content of the article rather than just posting an interesting tidbit for discussions.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Where our nation’s best and brightest kids go to get “educated”. (We’re not going to make it, are we?)

According to No College Mandates, a website that tracks COVID-related mandates on college campuses, over 60 universities require a COVID-19 vaccine to attend, including Harvard University, Rutgers University, and Johns Hopkins University.

"Harvard requires all students who will be on campus to have primary vaccination for COVID-19," reads Harvard's website. "As we work to continue the high levels of vaccination needed to protect our community, Harvard highly recommends being up-to-date per the CDC definition for all Harvard community members."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It's all coming back...

As far as a mask goes, I don't think an N95 in a hospital is an unacceptable compromise. But in school, at the grocery store, at work... Come the **** on, it won't accomplish anything.

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth

It's all coming back...

As far as a mask goes, I don't think an N95 in a hospital is an unacceptable compromise. But in school, at the grocery store, at work... Come the **** on, it won't accomplish anything.

N95 masks don't even work.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    @jamil is just butt hurt that some of what GWP posted that he so wanted to believe didn’t come true and he is so disappointed the Cronkite era ended . There is a lot of over sensationalized stuff there however there are true stories they publish that if one didn’t see them there you would never hear them. No media is to be trusted without reservations.
    Wow. That's incredibly disingenuous. I've even said that GWP does post some stuff that's well researched, sourced, and written. Not often anymore, but sometimes. That they more often post incredibly sensationalized lies makes them untrustworthy. If they're eager to lie to me, then I can't trust them to tell me the truth. At best, they might be a pointer to further research to see if they're peddling ******** only the indoctrinated would believe, or if they're actually serious this time.

@jamil also has this fervent belief, and always assumes, that if one posts a link to a story in conservative media that one is a radical believer of the content of the article rather than just posting an interesting tidbit for discussions.

But you've posted some of the most nonsense GWP articles and then defended them as being true. Remember the Kraken? I try not to let you forget, but maybe you have. You got pretty adamant that it was all true. And the nonsense about the CIA raid in Germany that is still uncorroborated. GWP now looks more like a Trump propaganda arm than a legitimate news company. And that's too bad because they do have some decent journalists. They should probably quit and go independent.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Study out of Japan on the evolution of variants.

The analysis we have shown here is that the Omicron variants are formed by an entirely new mechanism that cannot be explained by previous biology.

In the genetic variation in the S protein in these variants, most of the mutations were non-synonymous (Fig. 1). There were no synonymous mutations in the Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, or Mu variants, but only one each in the Lambda and Omicron variants. Among these variants, the Omicron variant (BA.1 lineage), which shows the greatest accumulation of mutations in the S protein, is primarily non-synonymous in the S protein and has only one synonymous mutation at c25000u. The synonymous/non-synonymous ratio is abnormal, given how human coronaviruses have mutated.

Suppose the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant and its one amino acid reversion mutants were artificially and systematically generated. In that case, we should suspect that the other variants (Alpha to Delta) may also be artificially generated viruses.

One idea, the hypothesis that these viruses were artificially generated, is more reasonable than proposing a novel mutation acquisition mechanism. However, is there any reason to artificially create these mutants, which are unlikely to have occurred naturally, given the current SARS-CoV-2 epidemic?

After saying all that(with the evidence) they then throw some cover for themselves.

It is inimical to virus research to consider that artificially synthesized viruses were deliberately spread throughout the world... Furthermore, we do not conclude that these viruses were artificially synthesized and distributed based on malicious intent.
    The analysis we have shown here concludes that the Omicron variants are formed by a completely new mechanism that cannot be explained by previous biology.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom