• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Wearing a mask means you find yourself ugly and is NOW considered to also mean you have physiological problems.

Yes,the study was posted in the Frontiers of psychology(the most cited journal in psychology).

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    People still losing their job over a mask. Construction worker sets an example on how to deal with it. This could reoccur or may still be happening in States besides this CA example.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    People still losing their job over a mask. Construction worker sets an example on how to deal with it. This could reoccur or may still be happening in States besides this CA example.

I find it hard to believe that anyone is still wearing a mask now. That's just crazy. Covid is so far in my rearview mirror that it's not even visible anymore.

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    It is crazy… it’s 2023 and we all know masks we’re ineffective.

I still see an occasional person walking alone in the open fresh air, or in a car by themselves, wearing a mask.

They really bought into it…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They knew masks didn’t work before 2020. They knew they didn’t help against the flu, they don’t help prevent spreading any respiratory virus. Wonder what changed in 2020?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There is truly nothing new under the sun. We once again learned if properly frightened, most of us will gladly fall in line, give up our own liberties (and take away those of others) if we can be convinced it is required to stop the scary thing.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Sad. Peer reviewed study,posted in a Springer(journal) owned journal. They(Springer) did not accept it at any of springer's main journals,but could not deny it needed published either. Hence they used a journal they owned.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Sad. Peer reviewed study,posted in a Springer(journal) owned journal. They(Springer) did not accept it at any of springer's main journals,but could not deny it needed published either. Hence they used a journal they owned.

Wow, they are looking at the total number of vaccine doses. Note that these are not Covid doses, these are all sorts of vaccine doses. The US and five other countries have 26 doses required for infants. By using "required" doses they are specifically ruling out Covid vaccines.
    So while this is very interesting it has little to do with wuhuflu.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Never forget how you were manipulated.

That is the tip of the iceberg.
    So many journals have pulled false/misleading papers on covid for fake data it shattered my trust in most all of them. Peer reviewed does not mean what it used to(not that it ever did for climate science). I still read some journals almost daily,but it is way more complicated now as I have to look at the authors backgrounds and previous work.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Has any of the chaos triggered the thought that germ theory is just a theory? Has anyone noticed the hundreds of millions of dollars in civil, then criminal lawsuits won against big pharma? This time around will make the opioid judgements look like pocket change....I hope. It'll be a decade or two of litigation. How surreal would it be to find out that the world complied with a massive innoculation pysop due to fear of a virus that doesn't exist? We live in a world of make believe that society enjoys talking about. Because science!

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Has any of the chaos triggered the thought that germ theory is just a theory? Has anyone noticed the hundreds of millions of dollars in civil, then criminal lawsuits won against big pharma? This time around will make the opioid judgements look like pocket change....I hope. It'll be a decade or two of litigation. How surreal would it be to find out that the world complied with a massive innoculation pysop due to fear of a virus that doesn't exist? We live in a world of make believe that society enjoys talking about. Because science!
    I like that - pysop - reminds me of the Army.

Top Bottom