• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    At least the Brit WuVid advisor, who broke quarantine so he could jeep on his wife, had the decency to resign. Our officials just pretend nothing is wrong and the media flies top cover if they're fellow travelers

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At least the Brit WuVid advisor, who broke quarantine so he could jeep on his wife, had the decency to resign. Our officials just pretend nothing is wrong and the media flies top cover if they're fellow travelers

Well, it's another thing that sucks about sides. Sometimes when you've picked one, you have to make excuses for it.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

We expect decency from our leadership now ? It must be the dawning of the Biden era

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That's the thing. Everyone else wants to see their families at Thanksgiving too. I support her getting to see her family at Thanksgiving. No one should have to sneak around. But if you say everyone else should not gather for Thanksgiving, you should at least take your own advice.

Exactly... and that is what makes her a hypocrite.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    cannot stand the taste of it. Never have.

:scratch:

Wait, did you think this was a thread about beer, and just blindly post here? :dunno:
    Then again, after looking at the first ten post or so, I guess you're in good company.

Reminds me of the guy that came to the "List your shooters" thread and told us how it's a terrible idea for gun owners to list all their guns on the internet. :laugh:

Is there something shiny in the classies today?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I figured 4x4 rock climbing in a Jeep is a safe activity, no? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I figured 4x4 rock climbing in a Jeep is a safe activity, no? :dunno:

What are you saying about his wife? :scratch:

Seriously though, I kinda chalked it up to maybe he has an iphone and has suggestions turned on. They **** with you, you know. You start tapping in letters from the "keyboard", and it starts suggesting words for you. And then you go to tap the word you want as soon as you see it. But by the time you've committed, those mother****ers change the word. But you don't notice until you've already tapped the wrong word, if you notice it at all. Happens to me all the time.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What are you saying about his wife? :scratch:

Seriously though, I kinda chalked it up to maybe he has an iphone and has suggestions turned on. They **** with you, you know. You start tapping in letters from the "keyboard", and it starts suggesting words for you. And then you go to tap the word you want as soon as you see it. But by the time you've committed, those mother****ers change the word. But you don't notice until you've already tapped the wrong word, if you notice it at all. Happens to me all the time.

No, jeeping is a Cali term for stepping out on your wife/girlfriend with some other TLU

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Luddite? Didn’t you see my iphone rant? I don’t have a problem with technology. I have a problem with it not working well.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Luddite? Didn’t you see my iphone rant? I don’t have a problem with technology. I have a problem with it not working well.

Aw man, now you gotta read it again. I wasn't calling you a Luddite. I couldn't figure out who you were speaking at, and I forgot the smiley face too. I need another lobotomy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom