Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Too many people are okay with tyranny, as long as it doesn't affect them.

6ef7082c7e7f98818c82a887a7112c4b.jpg

Thank God he's no longer in the Whitehouse.

Oh, you said tyranny... Sorry.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You mean Michelle and Barry aren't getting a permanent invite to the newly renamed Lincoln bedroom? Since Joe is getting all the gang back together.....

I wonder how much Hunter will charge foreign dignitaries per night’s stay, or whether he’ll offer hookers and blow for entertainment.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I wonder how much Hunter will charge foreign dignitaries per night’s stay, or whether he’ll offer hookers and blow for entertainment.

The Big Guy will build a whole new wing onto the White House for Hunter complete with cocaine dispersal system, Whore Carousel and a Super Platinum Credit card machine, minimum cost to enter will start out at $10 Million per night.

Oh, almost forgot, the Big Guy will turn the bunker into a Baby Daddy daycare for all of Hunter's current and future illegitimate children, the Big Guy doesn't want to hear them crying when they get fussy.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Back on track ...

The CDC is expected to shorten Covid quarantine time, something most everyone seems to agree on

Dr. Henry Walke, the CDC's incident manager for Covid-19 response, said the agency is now finalizing those new guidelines to recommend a quarantine period for seven to 10 days with a negative Covid-19 test, according to The Wall Street Journal. Agency officials are still determining the exact length of the quarantine and what type of test would be needed to end it, the Journal reported on Tuesday

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-in-multi-family-gatherings-over-thanksgiving
    Vermont governor announces school leaders will ask students about being in 'multi-family gatherings' over Thanksgiving

Vermont Gov. Phil Scott said the state's Agency of Education is directing schools to ask students if they were part of "multi-family gatherings" during the Thanksgiving holiday.
    “Unfortunately, we know some will still get together and schools have asked for help. @VTEducation will direct schools to ask students or parents if they were part of multi-family gatherings and if the answer is yes, they'll need to go remote for 14 days or 7 days and a test,” Scott said on Twitter.
    Scott also called on businesses to take a similar approach.
    “We also advise businesses to consider asking employees to quarantine if they don't adhere to gathering restrictions,” Scott said. “This isn't a way around the ban or an excuse to get together. The more we adhere to this policy, the faster we’ll lower case counts & ease up on restrictions.”

Note: I had to look him up.
    Philip Brian Scott is an American politician serving as the 82nd Governor of Vermont since 2017. A member of the Republican Party, he was elected governor in the 2016 general election with 52 percent of the vote

Let this serve as your daily reminder to homeschool your children.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm still going with the theory Roberts likes being invited to parties in Georgetown. You have to have your lib-cred to get invited to the best parties in Georgetown.

Quite possible. I am not sure whether he is being rewarded, afraid of having the opportunity to hash it out with Scalia in person, or both.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Quite possible. I am not sure whether he is being rewarded, afraid of having the opportunity to hash it out with Scalia in person, or both.

After all his liberal leaning votes. I think he was just envious of all the attention Kennedy got.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm still going with the theory Roberts likes being invited to parties in Georgetown. You have to have your lib-cred to get invited to the best parties in Georgetown.
    I think it may possibly have more to do with his name’s appearance on the Lolita Express guest list. Maybe some people have some dirt on him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Splitting 5 to 4, Supreme Court Backs Religious Challenge to Cuomo’s Virus Shutdown Order

Good. Naturally, Chief Justice Roberts sided with the Liberals in favoring 1st amendment violations by the state.

I’m liking Gorsuch’s take on it.

“It is time — past time — to make plain that, while the pandemic poses many grave challenges, there is no world in which the Constitution tolerates color-coded executive edicts that reopen liquor stores and bike shops but shutter churches, synagogues and mosques,” Justice Gorsuch wrote.

Now, while opening liquor stores and bike shops doesn’t sound like super spreader events to me, compared with potentially hundreds of people congregating in close contact within thousands of Synagogs, Churches, and Mosques every weekend, it is a first amendment right. Cuomo preferred to protect the first amendment rights of protesters, as long as they were protesting the approved thing. And the masses congregated in close contact during protests were every bit the super spreader kind of event that religious congregations are.

A state whose laws govern the people rather than a dictator, will regard all first amendment rights equally. Not just the ones they approve of. If the court were a court of laws rather than a court of whims, it would have been a 9-0 decision to force the head ******* in charge of NY (HAIC NY) to apply the first amendment equally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom