Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sounds like after April 5th that it will be up to local officials as to restrictions in there area. Statewide capacity restrictions will be lifted for bars and restaurants at least.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Masks remain mandatory in all State facilities. Local governments will retain authority to maintain covid restrictions. So all the little mini-dictators will no doubt take that and run with it. :rolleyes:
    Yep. This is the equivalent of changing nothing, the cities won't let go of their precious masks and restrictions until they are preempted at the state level. Nothing will get better until the legislature starts outlawing this crap.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yep. This is the equivalent of changing nothing, the cities won't let go of their precious masks and restrictions until they are preempted at the state level. Nothing will get better until the legislature starts outlawing this crap.
    I think we'll see some counties removing mask mandates, but probably won't be the majority. I expect most retail businesses like Kroger, Meijer, Walmart keeping them in place.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I think we'll see some counties removing mask mandates, but probably won't be the majority. I expect most retail businesses like Kroger, Meijer, Walmart keeping them in place.
    I'm so tired of this ****. The human face has been abolished by an alliance of big business, Democrats, and RINOs. How the hell could we let this happen?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

In between complaining about our useless governor I also wanted to get this one into the mix as further evidence of just how monumentally terrible the lockdown regime has been for our health. The AVERAGE weight gain was enough to transform a healthy person into a clinically obese one. 41 pounds among millenials.

Personally, I was disappointed at merely maintaining my weight this past year, despite better adherence to my daily running schedule due to fewer distractions. Statistically it appears I've actually achieved a staggering accomplishment by merely staving off having to buy pants 3 sizes larger.

I hope there's some methodology problems in this study because dang that's apocalyptic. We're in Wall-E World.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

In between complaining about our useless governor I also wanted to get this one into the mix as further evidence of just how monumentally terrible the lockdown regime has been for our health. The AVERAGE weight gain was enough to transform a healthy person into a clinically obese one. 41 pounds among millenials.

Personally, I was disappointed at merely maintaining my weight this past year, despite better adherence to my daily running schedule due to fewer distractions. Statistically it appears I've actually achieved a staggering accomplishment by merely staving off having to buy pants 3 sizes larger.

I hope there's some methodology problems in this study because dang that's apocalyptic. We're in Wall-E World.
    Oddly enough, since working from home I don't have to walk at least a quarter mile round trip just to take a smoke break, I've definitely gotten out of shape. Ironic that taking smoke breaks at work would actually be good for me. :n00b:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    What about those whom have been vaccinated and have the nice laminated card to show when demanded, "Ihre Papieren, bitte?
    f03433a58d6e2c5a7c19504925ef2690.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    What happens when there's no great evil reset? Really read up on it huh?
    Bothered reading what the globalists have been saying for decades?

Some people haven't been acquainted with what has for years been termed the great reset and how thesis-antithesis-synthesis (problem-reaction-solution) via the bank bug is intended to facilitate the process. Or for that matter how carbon control and sustainable development lay the groundwork for implementation. The WEF has provided plenty of materials for study. Bilderberg personalities have published plenty of information. Information coming out of Davos has provided plenty. All you have to do is read what's there from all the movers and shakers. Some of the stuff actually goes back for many decades. But I would caution any who go there, that ultimately you will be confronted with one inescapable fact: Spiritual forces govern this world and the devil really could have given Jesus what was offered if Jesus had accepted. But lots of people ignore that also.

Oh well. If you want to dive in and see their plans there's plenty to see.
    From the World Economic Forum:
    "There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset initiative."
    They want to improve it for... you?

And then you can easily track it back to when that pony got trotted out of the stable for show over half a decade ago.

How sources like Forbes started carrying water for it. Eh, under the radar if you didn't know what to look for.

Dig further and it becomes obvious that the plan is above the level of nation states or multi-national regional unions. Then you get to scratch your head over things like people telling about this stuff twenty years ago. Other things like "left vs. right" and our democracy. Oh yeah, and how much hard work goes into keeping people completely distracted.

About twenty years ago I was aware of the plan to run up debt around the world until it was ready for the largest transfer of wealth ever in the history of mankind. There was talk of it back then but details were hard to come by. Starting a decade ago details started to flesh it out. Right here on my computer there's a talk show recording from a decade ago talking about it, a guy from right here in Indiana.

This isn't new news. It isn't mysterious. It's not even hidden. It's just ignored.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What happens when there's no great evil reset? Really read up on it huh?
    Bothered reading what the globalists have been saying for decades?

Some people haven't been acquainted with what has for years been termed the great reset and how thesis-antithesis-synthesis (problem-reaction-solution) via the bank bug is intended to facilitate the process. Or for that matter how carbon control and sustainable development lay the groundwork for implementation. The WEF has provided plenty of materials for study. Bilderberg personalities have published plenty of information. Information coming out of Davos has provided plenty. All you have to do is read what's there from all the movers and shakers. Some of the stuff actually goes back for many decades. But I would caution any who go there, that ultimately you will be confronted with one inescapable fact: Spiritual forces govern this world and the devil really could have given Jesus what was offered if Jesus had accepted. But lots of people ignore that also.

Oh well. If you want to dive in and see their plans there's plenty to see.
    From the World Economic Forum:
    "There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset initiative."
    They want to improve it for... you?

And then you can easily track it back to when that pony got trotted out of the stable for show over half a decade ago.

How sources like Forbes started carrying water for it. Eh, under the radar if you didn't know what to look for.

Dig further and it becomes obvious that the plan is above the level of nation states or multi-national regional unions. Then you get to scratch your head over things like people telling about this stuff twenty years ago. Other things like "left vs. right" and our democracy. Oh yeah, and how much hard work goes into keeping people completely distracted.

About twenty years ago I was aware of the plan to run up debt around the world until it was ready for the largest transfer of wealth ever in the history of mankind. There was talk of it back then but details were hard to come by. Starting a decade ago details started to flesh it out. Right here on my computer there's a talk show recording from a decade ago talking about it, a guy from right here in Indiana.

This isn't new news. It isn't mysterious. It's not even hidden. It's just ignored.
    With sand in the eyes and ears from having the entire head in the sand the only thing they see looks like a tin foil hat...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

I initially gained 20 pounds. Since then, I have lost just shy of 80 pounds.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    With sand in the eyes and ears from having the entire head in the sand the only thing they see looks like a tin foil hat...
    Well yeah, OK, but it could be like getting up in the middle of the night to go take a leak and the cat strikes up a conversation. The cat is chattering away and you can't make beans out'a what she's trying to get across. She knows what she's talking about. You'd love to understand but there's not enough common ground even though you live in the same house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom