• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I'll probably wait until the price drops on it, but I'll definitely be adding it to my collection of games, since I am a BF fan.

Same with COD MW3, it's not that either of the series aren't great, but I'm tired of paying $60 for a game only to turn around and spend another $30 or so in map pack expansions shortly thereafter.

Maybe it's just me but I'm getting awful tired of being nickel & dime'd to death by these vultures.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!!!!

The wife says she is going to get it for me on Wednesday (birthday) only I will not have online...... I don't have regular internet..... I'm on a netbook from sprint.... Wish I could figure how to tether from my phone to the PS3

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    I am adding it to my bf collection as well. I been waiting for it for awhile. I am getting it for pc though. Only downfall is my graphics card screwed up today so now ill have to get 2 copies of bf3 and a card for 1 of my computers. Gonna be expensive to start i sure hope its worth it. Does anybody have feedback on it or even played the beta?

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!!!!

The wife says she is going to get it for me on Wednesday (birthday) only I will not have online...... I don't have regular internet..... I'm on a netbook from sprint.... Wish I could figure how to tether from my phone to the PS3

If your phone has "hot spot" capabilities you can tether them together.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    :( I don't have the hotspot thing because I refuse to pay the additional $30/month for it...... I have hardwired tether on it but not sure if I can upload the CPU version to the PS3 in order to be able to make it work..... :(

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I'll probably wait until the price drops on it, but I'll definitely be adding it to my collection of games, since I am a BF fan.

Same with COD MW3, it's not that either of the series aren't great, but I'm tired of paying $60 for a game only to turn around and spend another $30 or so in map pack expansions shortly thereafter.

Maybe it's just me but I'm getting awful tired of being nickel & dime'd to death by these vultures.

I bought 1 of the map packs for Black ops .... dont think i will be buying any more

Top Bottom