• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Xbox360. No idea what I am doing and can't get anyone to hold still long enough to get a head shot I can brag about here on the forums^.

Feel free to add me
    Beelzebuth

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Right now on the challenging circuit TRIBES ASCEND is what it is all about. Most people can't handle how fast it is, and Americans usually end up as dog food. But it is totally free, and I'd welcome the company on the game if any of you want to hit me up on steam. My name is Sadclownwp on there as well. Here is the link to get Tribes Ascend for free.

https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/?referral=3737948&utm_campaign=email

msteiner17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Xbox360. No idea what I am doing and can't get anyone to hold still long enough to get a head shot I can brag about here on the forums^.

Feel free to add me
    Beelzebuth

Accepted your friend request this morning... Stoked to play some BF3 with an INGOer. Tips: find someone camping and put a round thru their skull. Treat 'em like clay pigeons or game on the move... lead your target.

Fun and frustrating game at the same time. Hope to catch up with you sometime this week.

Top Bottom