• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don't keep a gun in the bathroom, but I pity the man who comes in there when I'm on the throne.

Hope he brought his gas mask and fresh filters.

I do have my GLOCK with me, sometimes. And I also like to keep it under the towel when I shower if I'm the only one home.

J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    My carry gun is on me at all times. Every time it leaves my person, i think "what if 5 min from now someone busts through the door and i am 30 feet from my gun"; so i pick it back up. If i am going to make the commitment to carry, i make the commitment.

We are attached at the hip :D

Trading_Fool

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    You could always go with a cobray DD. Nothing like a double barrel 410/45lc to make you feel at home. I just bought one and I can't imagine how a little water will affect this lead weight. :D

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    My bathroom defense 11.5 " blade 17 " over all "Rectum Wrecker"

picture.php

banjogore

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    Indy
    most people who slam the Hi-points have never shot one... it's like Harleys used to be the bikers choice now their just a status symbol... the same with weapons and shooters, it's hey look what I can afford... I know people who own expensive hand guns and can't hit a dinner plate past 25 yards with stock sights and are lucky to hit one at 35 yards with a laser and a scope... come on, do you really need a scope on a hand gun, if you suck that bad maybe you should just use a rifle...
    and speaking of rifles... the guys that show up at the ranges with the 308s and a scope almost as big as the rifle, in a case thats padded to the max to keep the weapon from being bumped so it doesn't throw off the sighting they paid a marksman to dial in for them... and then set it up on bipods and bags... those guys crack me up

Last edited:

Foxfire

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Seymour
    Mine is a Russian Makirov in 380 (really like that little gun. I think it was $149 few years ago). Oiled and in a Ziploc bag. Sits in the hole the TP holder used to be in before the magazine rack with 2 rolls. Went up on the wall.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Pick up a potty putter and beat em to death with your club.
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Potty-Putter-Toilet-Time-Golf/dp/B001RK945E]Amazon.com: Potty Putter Toilet Time Golf Game: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Midwest207

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Indy
    When I first started reading this I was thinking, are they serious, but as I read on I started seeing what you are saying. You know, I have been hunting and nature calls and a lot of times when I am answering the call is when a critter shows up, so I can see how this might happen. I am also thinking if you are in the bathroom they aren't going to come in after you if your dropping the big one. Just stay in there. Turn the light and fan off and be very quiet... Ok, I see your point, I couldn't turn the fan off either.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Have a friend who keeps a gun in a zip lock bag in the trash can under the trash bag. Look in the can you see nothing, have to lift the bag to find it.

Citronman1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    McCordsville, IN
    I see Gander Mountain has a Hi Pointe .45 for 230.00 I think I'm going to jump on it at that price. The only pistol I have is my Beretta 21.

Budsgunshop has a Hi-Point .45ACP (model 34510) for $143.00 (money order or check) including shipping to your FFL. Even if you pay with credit card (add 3%) you are looking at $147.29 plus FFL fee ($20-$25-?) so you are at $172.29 to get it to your bathroom.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Budsgunshop has a Hi-Point .45ACP (model 34510) for $143.00 (money order or check) including shipping to your FFL. Even if you pay with credit card (add 3%) you are looking at $147.29 plus FFL fee ($20-$25-?) so you are at $172.29 to get it to your bathroom.

More $50 transfer out here. Even the gun guys are crimials:xmad:

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I see Gander Mountain has a Hi Pointe .45 for 230.00 I think I'm going to jump on it at that price. The only pistol I have is my Beretta 21.
    Please don't pay $230 for a Hi Point .45!
    Bud's Guns has them in stock for $143 with free shipping. If you pay $20 for the transfer that will bring you in at $163. take the money you save and buy me lunch next time I get to Fort Wayne.

Hi-Point 34510 45ACP/P 45ACP 9RD POLYMER $143.00 SHIPS FREE

edit: Oops, I see Citronman1980 was ahead of me.

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    /////////////////////

Sweet! Thank you and thank you Delmar for looking out for us also. I just bought it and had it shipped to one of the dealers in green. The ones you don't have to get permission from to have it transferred. Now the waiting game begins.:rockwoot: OK I'm going to go check my mail box now..... Nope, nothing yet.

Top Bottom