• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    Yes, Stop crying! There are far more constructive things to do.
    You know, normally I would tell you where you could stick your 2 cents, but there has already been talk of the dreaded "banhammer" :D and I don't have the energy to get into a battle of wits on the internet, it usually leads to nothing other than confimation of my original opinion of the other party, and is a giant waste of time.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    You know, normally I would tell you where you could stick your 2 cents, but there has already been talk of the dreaded "banhammer" :D and I don't have the energy to get into a battle of wits on the internet, it usually leads to nothing other than confimation of my original opinion of the other party, and is a giant waste of time.

Yep!!! Take the high-road, bro.!!! :rockwoot: :patriot:

And FWIW, I found your questions and comments a whole less troubling than the "don't rat/narc" or similar comments. (Some were clearly jokes while other sounded too much like the ghetto-think to me). :dunno:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    VUPD...

Don't ban me. I'll be forced to activate the self-destruct mechanism built in to the swingset.

-J-

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    I don't see a need for any of this... the mods do a good job and if you wanna "help" them then do it, there is no need for threads about it. Keep your "assistance" and questions about it anonymous and drive on. I find it hilarious how grown folks get so riled up over words on a screen, and how over taken them become with "reps" and such.:nopity: Yeah most of us are type A personalities and want to be the "big dog" but dear Lord come off of it already. I'm not just talking about this thread either, I am amazed the mods put in the time and effort they do, and we should be glad they've kept this a respectable forum, which is hard to find. Anymore i see threads like this and the "rep" system as a way for people to deal with personal issues between themselves and other individuals. And when someone doesn't like the new kid or the the kid from down the street it turns into "Mooooooooom!" :baby: I mean "Mod!":tantrum: I'll leave you with my line for our bar patrons when they get fussy with each other.... "I don't care if you fight, go do it in the damn street, just not in here!"
    :soapbox:

by the way what the heck does IBTL mean???

Last edited:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Rep for the Princes Bride reference.

The mods do an amazing job. Keeping up with everything on this site while having another full-time job? Inconceivable!!

BTW, how effective is banning an IP address these days? I mean, who uses static IPs anymore?

Last edited:

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I don't see a need for any of this... the mods do a good job and if you wanna "help" them then do it, there is no need for threads about it. Keep your "assistance" and questions about it anonymous and drive on. I find it hilarious how grown folks get so riled up over words on a screen, and how over taken them become with "reps" and such.:nopity: Yeah most of us are type A personalities and want to be the "big dog" but dear Lord come off of it already. I'm not just talking about this thread either, I am amazed the mods put in the time and effort they do, and we should be glad they've kept this a respectable forum, which is hard to find. Anymore i see threads like this and the "rep" system as a way for people to deal with personal issues between themselves and other individuals. And when someone doesn't like the new kid or the the kid from down the street it turns into "Mooooooooom!" :baby: I mean "Mod!":tantrum: I'll leave you with my line for our bar patrons when they get fussy with each other.... "I don't care if you fight, go do it in the damn street, just not in here!"
    :soapbox:

by the way what the heck does IBTL mean???
    Thanks for the great post. It is comforting to know that some of us have a little bit of sense.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom