• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Porter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2014
    Putnam Co
    We gave BD's a try and the service was great but as noted by most everyone here the food was below par, I have spoke to many people and have yet to hear of anyone that loved it or frequents their restaurant. But that being said someone must be liking it they keep opening new stores.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    My sister and I went to the one on county line a month ago. They weren't busy at all and the service was absolutely terrible. Our waitress went MIA for at least 15 minutes before taking our order and her coworkers didn't care and just continued to keep walking by our table without asking if we needed anything. The food wasn't anything special and is overpriced.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Tried the one in Avon one time shortly after it opened. Haven't bothered to go back. Too much $$ for what it is and too many other good choices close by to warrant going back.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    We have gone to the one at 86th/Michigan a few times while I'm at work. I have gotten the chicken a time or two and the baked mac-n-cheese, neither of which were too bad. I still call their burgers a solid MEH at best.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My sister and I went to the one on county line a month ago. They weren't busy at all and the service was absolutely terrible. Our waitress went MIA for at least 15 minutes before taking our order and her coworkers didn't care and just continued to keep walking by our table without asking if we needed anything. The food wasn't anything special and is overpriced.

It seems like the "Art" of being a waitress is going the way of many other service related skill sets.

Dale1320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Brownsburg
    We went to the Avon location shortly after it opened and haven't been to another one since. The burgers tasted like some frozen mess you would get out of a hospital vending machine, the bun was stale and falling apart, the fries were soggy and they were out of damn near every beer we wanted to try. I don't see myself or any of the group I was with ever spending another dime with them. Wish it would have been a better experience for sure.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been to the BD at Honey Creek Mall in TH several times. Best readily available burgers I've ever had.

Of course, this is coming from someone who doesn't eat beef, so I only ever have their turkey burgers. Still, top notch every time I've been.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I went to the one in Greenwood about 5 months ago during lunch. I was with 3 other buddy's looking to try someplace new, and quite frankly, we were all very unimpressed. The food took forever to appear, and all the entrees were overpriced, and bland at best. It appeared to all of us, that their goal was for customers to come there and hang out and be seen, socializing and drinking, more than being happily fed.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It seems like the "Art" of being a waitress is going the way of many other service related skill sets.

Yes it has. It's a shame too because I've always been a great tipper but refuse to tip well for poor service.

I went to the one in Greenwood about 5 months ago during lunch. I was with 3 other buddy's looking to try someplace new, and quite frankly, we were all very unimpressed. The food took forever to appear, and all the entrees were overpriced, and bland at best. It appeared to all of us, that their goal was for customers to come there and hang out and be seen, socializing and drinking, more than being happily fed.

I agree.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    One of the w o r s t dining experiences I've ever had was at bagger daves the food was horrible and it wasn't just my dish everybody at our table hated it.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I would have been unimpressed with Bagger Dave's at half the price. As it was, there is no chance they'll have an opportunity to win back my business. I've consistently had better burgers from Hardee's.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I've been to the BD at Honey Creek Mall in TH several times. Best readily available burgers I've ever had...

My Lady and I have been there and enjoyed "The Trainwreck". We had the baked mac-n-cheese and found it to be very rich. The Roadhouse makes a good burger but it is hard to get a burger with the other items on the menu.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know a bit about Bagger Dave's, and their food. Sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience vupdblue. I'd like for you to give Bagger Dave's another shot! PM/post more specifics of your visit, and I'll work with you to ensure a much more pleasant visit next time.
    If You have not guessed by now, I represent Bagger Dave's. Thanks for your time and input.

I'm gonna try it now just because a member represents them.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    We were going to try the one on the southside (Co Line Rd) but friends headed us off. They had eaten there earlier in the week and all four of them came down with food poisoning or some gut bug right after eating there. They all had turkey burgers. They also felt like it was way overpriced and not worthy of a second look.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    They all had turkey burgers.

iGp4Ufc.jpg

In all seriousness, the burgers are good but nothing to write home about. It's the sides and the sodas that make it a step up from Five Guys or the like. Try the sweet potato chips.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm unimpressed by Bagger Dave's. I've been twice now and my wife has been once, both times equally "meh." I've had better meals at Culver's for less than half the money. There are many, many places to have a much better burger, especially for the money. Five Guys strikes an excellent balance between taste/value.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    There's a new one in Schererville wife wants to try. She is very fussy so it will be interesting to get her take. Tried Schoop's 3 times at two different locations. Two out of three of my hamburgers had hard chunks of gristle in them. Wife was unimpressed. I figure if burgers are your forte they should be perfect and I shouldn't have to be spitting pieces out. Liked five guys but after my last visit I got sick (won't elaborate) and that did it for me.

eddie664

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2015
    Caledonia
    One of the w o r s t dining experiences I've ever had was at bagger daves the food was horrible and it wasn't just my dish everybody at our table hated it.

Hi Printcraft I personally work for Bagger Dave's and am sorry to hear your experience was less than pleasant. Would you mind e-mailing me at ebard@baggerdaves.com? I'd like to hear more about your experience and make things right for you.

Best Regards,
    Eddie

Top Bottom