• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    salted, smoked, flesh of an animal that wallers in mud and it's own excrement and will eat anything, living or dead, clean, rotten and putrid that gets in front of its face.
    yummy.

We also routinely eat chicken, which is from notoriously dirty birds that eat bugs all day. Fortunately, the process that separates nutrients from the food eaten results in tasty meat either way.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    My wife makes bacon wrapped lil smokies. Wrap lil smokies with bacon and put them in the oven. Half way through cooking you put a little brown sugar on them.

Once, on a whim while camping, I wrapped a hot dog in bacon an cooked it over the fire. Not only did the fire start to smell like heavenly bacon, the hot dog was amazing. Found this only works over a fire though.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Wrapping sausages with bacon works no matter how you cook it. I had a ton of them while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be cooked.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    A staple when I was growing up was hot dogs stuffed with cheese and wrapped with bacon. Cut a pocket in the dog lengthwise but not all the way to the end. Then stuff with long slices of cheddar or some such, wrap with bacon from one end to the other, and secure with toothpicks. Then put it under the broiler.

I tried grilling them once, and made a hell of a mess because the cheese melted all over the grill. (But it was worth it. :) )

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    A staple when I was growing up was hot dogs stuffed with cheese and wrapped with bacon. Cut a pocket in the dog lengthwise but not all the way to the end. Then stuff with long slices of cheddar or some such, wrap with bacon from one end to the other, and secure with toothpicks. Then put it under the broiler.

I tried grilling them once, and made a hell of a mess because the cheese melted all over the grill. (But it was worth it. :) )
    I always used a swingline for a staple. :joke:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I always used a swingline for a staple. :joke:

:rolleyes::lol2:
    rolleyesedit.gif

Top Bottom