• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Since nobody got me any bacon, I got myself a sandwich. And you can't have any.

italianbeef.jpg

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I have a bad attitude about nice things. :cool:

No, you just don't want nice things. Actually you want nice things but you aren't doing anything to help yourself and everyone else get nice things. Get off the keyboard, and go get nice things. Steal someone else nice things if you have to, but dammit provide a solution, don't just want!

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I never said this was the solution. My only point is that if you choose to do nothing then you should choose to say nothing.

When your friend tells you he's about to do something that just doesn't make sense, and could end up getting him or someone else hurt or killed, you'd be a sorry kind of friend if you didn't at least try to open his eyes to it, before it happens.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Since nobody got me any bacon, I got myself a sandwich. And you can't have any.

italianbeef.jpg

The above DOES not qualify as a sandwich, there is no bacon on it.

There must be enough bacon to give yourself and the guy in the house next door clogged arteries just by association.

Put bacon on it, them get back with us.

suc(&*%#%#)*(&_#@_& people (&*^#_(#*_ always saying they have a sandwich when there's no _(#*^#)*&_#(@^^ bacon on it.:D

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    No, you just don't want nice things. Actually you want nice things but you aren't doing anything to help yourself and everyone else get nice things. Get off the keyboard, and go get nice things. Steal someone else nice things if you have to, but dammit provide a solution, don't just want!

Uhhhh...... OK? :dunno:

Black_Wolf

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Northwest Ind
    When I started in this forum I thought the people in here were of a stick together attitude. However after reading alot of the posts and threads on the occupy broadripple topic I can't believe how many people in here just criticize and degrade others and their ideas. It amazes me how some people in here "talk" about being proud to be Americans and all but then someone tries to do something, anything, to get a good message out and everybody torches the guy. Is it the best way to carry out the message? Maybe not, but what the hell are you doing to help? Armchair quarterbacking and saying how it could be done different and better? Then get off your ass and help make it better. Negative comments should be kept to yourself. Be part of the solution or be part of the problem. :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad: IMHO.

Repped you. +1,000,000 :yesway:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    However after reading alot of the posts and threads on the occupy broadripple topic I can't believe how many people in here just criticize and degrade others and their ideas.
    Which idea would you prefer we embrace?

This one?
    Der Ecips Gnaw's Photos | Facebook

Or any of the ones found here, like maybe drunk driving?
    Albums by Der Ecips Gnaw | Facebook

Would you now admit that in the real world, where most of us live, trust is an issue. It is not demanded, it is earned. Talking avatars don't carry much weight. Are you just looking for a cause or actually one of this idiots disciples?

Here is a hint, this might be a good time for you to man up and just apologize. I bet if you did, and it was sincere, it would be accepted by most of the small minded simpletons who hang out here. Be patient, we are trying, honest we are. Eventually we will figure it out.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    Having an interest in firearms does not mean we all share the same beliefs on their use and display. We don't all have the same political or religious views either. we don't have to "stick together".

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom